1.    #1  
    PalmOne website says 650 not compatible with Rogers Wireless. Anyone know why this would be? I don't see why it would be a problem.
    I am bothered by that as well. I am going to phone them and ask when I get some free time. It is a QUAD BAND GSM phone. There is no reason at all it should not work. I know that Rogers has a fair amount if Edge coverage as well. It doesn't make any sense why it would not work.
    according to my Rogers rep, Rogers has the Treo 650, they have been testing it on the Rogers network and it s/b release late February...
  4.    #4  
    Finally got my unlocked 650. It works fine on Rogers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanuck
    So the info on the p1 website is a complete lie...why does this not surprise me.
    Rogers probably asked pa1mOne to put that on the website so people wouldn't buy the unlocked versions
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanuck
    I'm a current Rogers customer (signed up to use my unlocked Cingular Treo 600. Anyone with inside info know when Rogers will release the 650? Should I wait, or get an unlocked version from the US? My only hesitation in doing that is I had so many quality problems I had to send (4) 600's back before I got a keeper. (Oh yeah, and there's still a premium on US Dollars
  8.    #8  
    See this thread. Apparently, a Rogers store in Vancouver already has them. I still prefer an unlocked version myself.
    I have an unlocked Treo 650 and no problem on Rogers.
    Yes Rogers has them...I have a Rogers 650 in my hand right now.
    I just got back from skiing in Canada (Tremblant region north of Montreal - the Laurentians) and I had my Cingular Treo 650. It worked great on the Rogers network and even gave me access to the Internet with Edge (or so it indicated - the little triangle next to the bars). The only thing was that I could not dial outside North America and it wouldn't let me get to my voicemail (my voicemail is accessed by dialing my own number).