Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Guys
    Am at Changi Airport and have just seen and touched the 650 in duty free. Sing$ 1,199.

Am checking with the store I know in Bangkok in about 10 mins to see if they have any on the way. Really tempted to just buy right now here But would like to buy in home country so if any problems it is easier to get sorted. What do you think. I have about an hour to make a decison!!!!!
    Cheers
    BBkBAZ
    Quote Originally Posted by BBKBAZ
    Hi Guys
    Am at Changi Airport and have just seen and touched the 650 in duty free. Sing$ 1,199.

Am checking with the store I know in Bangkok in about 10 mins to see if they have any on the way. Really tempted to just buy right now here But would like to buy in home country so if any problems it is easier to get sorted. What do you think. I have about an hour to make a decison!!!!!
    Cheers
    BBkBAZ

well, the 'official' price in singapore is $1188SGD, that's with GST,
    1199, for all the trouble? maybe?
  3.    #23  
    BAZ BUY IT!!! will take some other week or so here in thailand ... if you're still online, send me a message, want you to be one for me too! can do?!
    i know treo 650 is out in singapore
    can be found @ funan & sim lim square for $1188SGD
    Has anyone seen the Treo 650 GSM in Hong Kong yet?

Which HK stores are likely to be the first to have stock?

Is there any one in this discussion group who is based in HK and who is planning to buy a Treo 650 GSM as soon as it appears in HK?

If so, please contact me on my personal email: peter@peterwalker.com

Regards
    Peter
    I am picking up two in Jakarta tomorrow. Anyone else got tehir hands on one in Jakarta? They are rp. 6.6 juta.
    They have it here in Malaysia

T650 = MYR 2,799 , its kinda expensive (same price that I paid for my T600)...Anyway , I got a CDMA T650
    I have been in Thailand for the last week with my unlocked 650. I went to MBK today & nobody had one for sale (i asked around). BTW, the 650 works great on the DTAC system. I have been enjoying EDGE speeds around BKK and GPRS elsewhere (Lopburi & Chiang Mai).
    Chok dee!
    Forget CDMA Treo roaming, most likely not implemented.

By design GSM can roam, CDMA is difficult to implement, and is usually not done at all.
    On sale in New Zealkand & Australia since about 01 February.
  11. BJS
    Got a new, unlocked GSM in Manila for P39,000 (about US$720).
    It has been available in Australia since mid-February, but it took me until 1 March to actually get my hands on one (via Fone Zone). I upgraded from a Handspring Treo 270. The quantum leap is astounding and was worth waiting for.
    BTW i got a reasonable discount at Fone Zone, and a wholesale price on the HBH 660 Bluetooth headset (highly recommended accessory).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12