1.    #1  
    Hello there! I have TREO 600 and I have a question for you guys. When I call someone, they don't see my number, even if I turn the option HIDE ID off. I have an unlocked version and I use it in Slovakia for ORANGE network. Can anyone help me? Is there a patch ...or is this a known problem? Thank you all for your help ..and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!!!
  2. aey
    Quote Originally Posted by danielkeder
    Hello there! I have TREO 600 and I have a question for you guys. When I call someone, they don't see my number, even if I turn the option HIDE ID off. I have an unlocked version and I use it in Slovakia for ORANGE network. Can anyone help me? Is there a patch ...or is this a known problem? Thank you all for your help ..and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!!!
    I had the same problem when I got my (unlocked) Treo. When I put the same sim card to my Nokia it showed the number to the one I am calling as it should but not in the Treo, even with block outgoing called id off. Anyway, my number is an unlisted/private one and I guess by default it doesn't show the number and in Nokias there is an option to always display it. I called my operator and they changed the setting for me.