1.    #1  
    This could be the end of unlimited GPRS deal from Fido.
    I hope they at least learn a thing or to from Fido customer service and the Fido marketing people. Much better than Rogers in that regard. Too bad, I liked Fido as company, they just didn't have the money to become a major player.
    seeing a few rogers users will come in here to check this thread, how do you check the life-timer on a treo600 from Rogers?
    I think it is #*786 then press dial.
    nope. didn't work.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    works for me. dial it on the touchscreen.
    that's where i did it.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Don't know what to say. I have a Roger's-bought Treo and doing that brings up the total life (talk time) of my phone.
    Has the buyout been confirmed and approved? All I heard was that rogers tendered an offer.

Mike
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by kazinvan
    Has the buyout been confirmed and approved? All I heard was that rogers tendered an offer.

Mike
    Not a done deal yet, but seems highly likely. I don't think Telus is likely to up their bid, but you never know. If you are a Fido customer, probably better that Rogers buys them as Telus would probably scrap the Fido GSM/GPRS network at some point.
    Either way...I think people who have the City Fido unlimited calling plan can kiss it goodbye!
    Quote Originally Posted by treo-mike
    Either way...I think people who have the City Fido unlimited calling plan can kiss it goodbye!
    I don't know about that, I can see them grandfathering current users.
    I am sure they will "try" not to piss off Fido customers but that plan was a major thorn in Telus's and Roger's side. No doubt one of the reasons that they are trying to buy them out.
    That #*786 works for me. Thanks!