1.    #1  
    I LOVE IT! Oh my god I so hate myself for trying it now, because even if I got Rogers' $100 a month plan I'm still stuck with 100MB of data per month, and Fido just really really sucks and I don't want to go with them, but for only $5 more than what I pay now with Rogers ($90 plus everything), I get the same 350 anytime minutes, free evenings and weekends, but then I also get UNLIMITED internet! But they suck tho! My dad showed me first hand that sometimes he's unable to make calls. But shoutcast is just soooooo cool. Ergh I hate myself for trying it now. And the possibilities don't end there... streaming video via mmplayer, all those nice things... hmmmm...

My audio connection is pretty fast, I'm pleasantly surprised.
    but wiith a 100 MB limitation, how long can you enjoy shoutcast?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  3.    #3  
    9 hours 25 minutes.

Thus why I'm considerring Fido... but Fido sucks... haha....
    fido = $50 for unlimited + $x amount for voice plan. hmmm.. is it worth it?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  5.    #5  
    To me yeh. When it comes to internet, nothing beats being able to access it absolutely anywhere.
    and hence the wifi argument comes into play in a city like ottawa with tonnes of hotspots
  7.    #7  
    and then to vancouver where wifi is still just a geek thing that's few and far in between.

I wonder if I can run a suggestion to translink to get wifi into skytrain, that'd be neat. using the existing onboard communications infrastructure, technically they should be able to do it. But otherwise, Vancouver has a lot of catching up to do in terms of this "Wi-Fi" technology.
    when i was in vancouver, i found wifi all over the place, look near hotels and stuff.
    <a href="http://www.intarweb-master.blogspot.com"target="blank">My Blog</a>