1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if it's possible to get a prepaid SIM in Spain for voice+data access? I have T-Mobile here in the U.S. I'm pretty sure I can get the unlock code for my Treo from T-Mobile.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Shneor -
    Yes, there is a web site that seems to sell just what you need. I will also be spending some time in Spain next month, and a few days ago I found www.spainsim.com when looking for a place that could give me a pre-paid SIM card for my Treo. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything about the reliability of this company's products or its customer service, so I'd be interested in finding out about other people's experiences.

Rafa
  3.    #3  
    I finally called T-Mobile, after waiting 10 days for an answer to my e-mail. They said I could use my Treo600 in Spain, at $0.99 a minute and $15/megabyte. Or I could use a local pre-paid SIM card. They wll send me the unlock code for my phone in case i want to get a local service SIM card.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    hey rafa (and all).

i am the owner/operator of www.spainSIM.com and i can assure you (first hand ) that my company and products are very reputable.

just google "spainsim" and you will see.

saludos from madrid,
    jeremy...
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=PalmSupportKB,ts=Palm_External2001,case=obj(28920)

Just found this link that answered my question regarding worldwide use of Treo 700w.
    Last edited by NormBo; 03/31/2006 at 07:42 PM. Reason: adding title