1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 600 from Sprint here in the US, but am spending a month in France, so I bought a GSM Treo 600 on Ebay to use there. I want to duplicate what is on my Sprint phone on the GSM phone. Has anyone done this? Is there any recommendation for a French SIM card? Does anyone know of a French SIM card with a US phone number?
    Quote Originally Posted by janels
    I have a Treo 600 from Sprint here in the US, but am spending a month in France, so I bought a GSM Treo 600 on Ebay to use there. I want to duplicate what is on my Sprint phone on the GSM phone. Has anyone done this? Is there any recommendation for a French SIM card? Does anyone know of a French SIM card with a US phone number?
    1. Sync your Sprint Treo with your PC, then sync your GSM Treo to your PC with the same user name.

2. I used an Orange SIM card that I bought before going there. But, you can buy cards cheaper once there from most Tabac shops, or a phone store.

3. Since French SIM cards come from the French wireless carriers, they will normally have French phone numbers. I have never heard of any other arrangement.