Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    has anyone else had this problem ?...my treo appears to have a 90% full battery then without warning goes down to about 40% 30 secs later and shuts itself off. So I recharge it and it creeps up very slowly to about 70% then all of a sudden jumps to full. Why is is shutting itself off with a low battery warning when it's saying 40% full ?? And why the sudden fall to 40% ? This happens once a month.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Nope, not had that problem. That's a new one on me. I'd try and wangle a new one from Orange through Orange Care (assuming you're with Orange and have the insurance of course)..... Strange that it happens once a month though. You could try to discharge the battery completely and then charge it back up to full few times; although I don't think the Treo battery suffers from the memory effect?
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12