1.    #1  
    Hi all, newbie here...

So the Treo finally became available here in Sweden (we have a painkiller medicine called Treo so it took a while).
    Bought mine two days ago and think it's great...however, I do have a small problem...

My company has an account with the swedish carrier Telia but we're allowed to make personal calls as long as we use a special prefix code when we dial...and that's my problem...
    The prefix is *140# and it seems that the Treo can't handle non-numeric characters when dialing...
    I know it's not a problem with the SIM-card since it worked fine on my old phone. I've also tried it on two other phones with no problem...

Anyone out there heard of this problem before and/or have an idea of how to fix it?
    I have no problem dialing * or #. Is the problem dialing from Favorites? A Treo is kind of weak with calling cards, especially if you have to dial a special code first, unless you want to set up every contact to dial the prefix first.
  3.    #3  
    No, it doesn't matter if I dial from Favorites, Contacts, or enter the number manually...still the same problem...
    I've contacted Palm and I'm waiting to see what they have to say about it...

The carrier, Telia, had never heard of a problem like this...
  4.    #4  
    Well, this is interesting...

I just received an answer from Palm support about the problem. Their answer is this:

If it doesn't work on the Treo, then the Treo doesn't support that type of service.

We can't do anything about it, but hope they keep this in mind if/when they decide to bring out a firmware update.
    Oh thanks...