Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I have upgraded to FW 3.04 and have lost all of the Orange software from my Treo. I expected this and am not too bothered about it except when I log on to "Your Page" on the Orange website. When logged on I have lost all the graphics that were originally there. Can this be restored?
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Anybody have the same problem or any ideas?
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

I don't have this problem but then again, the Orange France site has never been good at dealing with the Treo 600 at all. Orange World services aren't supported, for example.

However, I have hard time believing that your problem has anything to do with the firmware upgrade. Have you tried emptying the cache of Blazer, and trying with and without images enabled?
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Thanks for your response Mol. Yes I've tried it with and without images enabled and I have cleared the memory of recent pages in the memory management section of Blazer....... but to no avail. Thinking about it, Orange's "Your Page" is actually a wap site as it starts http://wap.orange. When I used to click on this I could access new films that were coming out and get screen shots of them etc. I have checked my settings with Orange but am a bit paranoid about persuaing it further with them incase it is due to the new firmware. Have no problem viewing images on other sites. Can't think what else to try!