I have a Cingular Treo 600 on the T-Mobile network and have been considering installing the International FW Upgrade for a couple of weeks now. I haven't noticed any call distortion or echo problems, but Blazer and GPRS could be faster. I was just about to install the 2.08 version but then I read a couple of posts that spoke to a loss of battery life as a result of installing the update. So in my quest to be diligent, I post these questions to the group:

Are there any Treo 600 users out there (Cingular Treo 600 on T-Mobile's network) that have upgraded to 2.08 or 2.09?

What are your experiences?

Does 2.09 fix the battery issue that people experienced in 2.08?

Is the added battery drain nominal or really noticeable? (Please express in percentages if possible - Example: Battery life has decreased by 40% since the update). One of the major improvements of the Treo 600 over the Treo 270 is the increased battery life. I would hate to regress in this area.

I'm taking advantage of the free WAP access on T-Mobile's network via T-Zones. Has anyone who has performed the update noticed any problems with continuing this access?

Thanks in advance for any replies.