1.    #1  
    No signal at home in SE London tonight (Mon 15th) when I normally get 3 bars.

A recorded voice message on the Orange support line says something along the lines of: 'Orange are aware that a number of customers may be having difficultly making and receiving calls. Our engineers are working to identify and fix the problem'
    Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Treo 180g -> Treo 600 (UK GSMrevA)
    I was OK on Monday, but the weekend was a little patchy in North and Central London. But a couple of weekends ago I could not even get voice service for 6 hours!!! Apparently they had a serious network problem then.

Orange seem on par with T-mobile (when I used them 2 years ago) for reliability in my experience so far.

O2 seem to be more reliable. I think I've only had maybe 2 hours total of network failures in 2 years and a dozen or so calls going to voicemail for no apparent reason, but they seem pretty reliable overall. Plus you get SOS emergency reception on the London Underground and in central London basements of restaurants, pubs and clubs that I guess are near tube stations.
    'Orange are aware that a number of customers may be having difficultly making and receiving calls. Our engineers are working to identify and fix the problem'
    I heard that message everyday over the last 10 days when I was on the phone with Orange several times a day to sort out my Treo. Ongoing problems? Personally I have experienced no voice outage.... so far