1.    #1  
    I'm particularly annoyed by the intrusive orange startup screen & the fact that favourites are labelled 'Orange'

Any ideas?
    These are in ROM.

You would have to ask someone with a different Treo 600 to send you their counterpart apps, which would waste valuable RAM.

If 24MB is ample for you, go ahead.
    Just to add to Cyril, you could use a utility like JackSprat / JackFlash to delete the items from ROM (but this could have undesireable results...).
    www.gsmworld.com
    Originally posted by confusedvorlon
    I'm particularly annoyed by the intrusive orange startup screen & the fact that favourites are labelled 'Orange'

Any ideas?
    Go to Treo600Essentials and download one of their Carrier screen hacks.

Simply hotsync the file and your Orange splash screen is replaced with the new graphic.
    www.gsmworld.com
    Originally posted by nzmoko
    Just to add to Cyril, you could use a utility like JackSprat / JackFlash to delete the items from ROM (but this could have undesireable results...).
    I don't think Jackflash or Jacksprat works in the Treo 600. Have you tried it?
    When in doubt, smile
    Braindoc-Treo 600 user
    I got an email from Brayder saying that they would not continue development of JackFlash for Treo 600
    just upgraded fron 270 to 600 . . . had to change to Orange to do it . . . also VERY annoyed about the intrusive damn Orange stuff! Question - do I not even get a Dial-Pad option using Orange? That is just too much! What the hell is going on . . I want the diallpad!

Glasgow, Scotland

edited to add : -

Its ok . . I found it . . its a wallpaper to set behind the orange Phone screen? What kind of logic is that? . . . looks like I will spend the next month trying to set this up the way I want it! DOH!
    Last edited by duckznutz; 12/14/2003 at 12:20 PM.
    Or you do the firmware update. Read this thread