1.    #1  
    Hi All,
    I just got a Cingular Treo 600 and the phone works perfectly in Toronto,Ontario, Canada. I have until now been unable to hook the browser up to Rogers. It tries to connect but comes up with a " GPRS connection not available". I have spoken to Rogers who tried but are not much help.

Can anyone help in getting my settings right?

Thanks very much.
    I'm not sure if a 600 is the same, but on a 180 you would set up a new Service under Prefs, Network.

Connection type: GPRS
    Username: wapuser1
    Password: wap
    APN: internet.com

But, none of this will work if Rogers does not have your account set up properly. Were you using a 180/270 on their network before? I am interested to know if it works, as I will cancel my order if I can't use GPRS on Rogers with a T600.
  3.    #3  
    All is working. Rogers had me up yesterday so go grab the phone!

All the best.
    Do you know how does the warranty work if you are not Cingular customer?

Can you share info how did you get the phone?

Thanks!
    Originally posted by MaxToronto
    Do you know how does the warranty work if you are not Cingular customer?

Can you share info how did you get the phone?

Thanks!
    Yessssssssssssssss Must get My Precious!!!!!!!!
    No luck, couldn't get past the zip code screen, and I can't even have firnds buy it because the States they live in were not in the drop-down list....

Originally posted by tDot
    No luck, couldn't get past the zip code screen, and I can't even have firnds buy it because the States they live in were not in the drop-down list....

If you are interested, i could work something out for youto get one. Send me an email. Just to let you know it is about 4 weeks delivery.
    Originally posted by hockey Dad

If you are interested, i could work something out for youto get one. Send me an email. Just to let you know it is about 4 weeks delivery.
    sent you an email through TreoCentral...