1.    #1  
    For some reason the SMS telling me that I have one or more voice mail messages isn't stored on my T600. This is highly annoying because I've noticed several times already that I didn't see some of those messages, probably because the screen was off when receiving it and I started another application.

Orange France customer service is saying this is how it is meant to work. I used SFR before switching to Orange and with SFR the voice mail SMS were stored in the standard SMS inbox (using my old Treo 270).

Has anybody else noticed this? Is it similar on the Orange UK and CH phones?

I'm going to try to set up TreoHelper to intercept the message to see if that helps.
    Originally posted by Mol
    For some reason the SMS telling me that I have one or more voice mail messages isn't stored on my T600. This is highly annoying because I've noticed several times already that I didn't see some of those messages, probably because the screen was off when receiving it and I started another application.

Orange France customer service is saying this is how it is meant to work. I used SFR before switching to Orange and with SFR the voice mail SMS were stored in the standard SMS inbox (using my old Treo 270).

Has anybody else noticed this? Is it similar on the Orange UK and CH phones?

I'm going to try to set up TreoHelper to intercept the message to see if that helps.
    The Orange UK notifications aren't stored in the inbox either. I don't think I've missed one yet but the notification icon (tape recorder thingy) remains on the phone screen (next to the signal strength meter) until the voice mail is deleted and this is mostly good enough for me.
  3.    #3  
    Believe it or not, but I just received an SMS from Orange France that from now on the voice mail SMS will be sent as a standard SMS and as such it will be stored in the SMS Inbox.

Almost sounds like Orange has a one week turn around time for customer enhancement requests.
    It works with Orange Swiss.
    www.gsmworld.com