1.    #1  
    I've asked @o2online_de when WebOS 2.0 would be coming. Their answer:

Twitter / o2.de: @tiax Das Erscheinungsdatu ...

We currently cannot give an estimated date.
    Then I asked if it's coming at all and their answer is:

Twitter / o2.de: @tiax Können wir leider no ...

We cannot answer that yet.
    So does this mean O2 won't approve WebOS 2.0 at all, since they're now selling the IPhone 4? My next question was if I made a mistake by buying their flagship device a year ago, but they didn't answer that yet.

My question now would be about the approval process - would it be possible O2 just wouldn't do it because they don't care to make the monetary investment involved, i.e. would it be possible we're not getting WebOS 2.0 at all? I bet some public awareness would help them reconsider that stance, since they DID advertise the Palm Pre as their new flagship device a year ago and marketed it in their stores.
    Chances are, it either means that their twits don't know yet, or that it's still up in the air. If the answer was "no," they would just say so.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    It is as if you said that the result a dog and a cat mating was a giraffe. It's so completely wrong, that it's difficult to argue with someone who believes it to be true.
    @o2myhandy has already confirmed that all Palm from o2 will receive webOS 2.0 this year.

Edit: link added.
    http://twitter.com/o2myhandy/status/28410649670

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Last edited by Ka-Efka; 11/09/2010 at 02:04 PM.
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    Wasn't there a rumour that webOS 2.0 was set to debut Dec 6th...for O2 UK at least?
    Just poked o2online_de on twitter about webOS 2.0 for Germany. Answer is: planned for the first quarter of 2011.

Twitter
    Planned, planned, planned...

what about released?
    Quote Originally Posted by splashote View Post
    Planned, planned, planned...

what about released?
    ....in the coming months....
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2Ę about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    ....in the coming months....
    Lol .. nice one!!

In any case, fheinle don't stress too much. In one shape or another, you should be able to get webOS 2.0 by applying a doctor of the "meta" variety to a Pre / Pre+ doctor. From the looks of this leak (http://www.precentral.net/webos-2-0-...video-pre-plus) it seems that at the very least, a webOS 2.0 build is on the way. However, like the others in the thread, there's no telling when the exact date will be...

If all else fails, you can always palm off your Pre / Pre+ on eBay and get one of the super cool new HP-Palm handsets that might be unveiled on Feb 9

(... to be honest, I refresh the update app on my O2 Pre- and check the PreCentral site everyday because I can't stand waiting either )

Work mobes: Palm Treo 650 > Palm Treo Pro > O2 Palm Pre- > Palm Pixi+ > Pre 2 > Pre 3
    Home mobes: Sony Ericsson K610 > Sony Ericsson W910 > iPhone 3GS > Verizon GSMed FrankenPre+ > HTC Desire HD > HTC Evo 3D > White HTC Sensation XE
    Tablet: HP TouchPad 32GB / ASUS TF101