1. one
    I have the WebOS 1.4 installed.

I live in Germany this means the new WebOS version is important for me otherwise I'll never get access to the commercial (not free) apps.

I check everyday if there are available updates but I keep on getting "Your phone is uptodate".

My provider IS NOT O2.
    I had since end of march debitel-vodafone as provider and with it I received the updates (with a rather long delay, but I thing not soo long as now).

My provider now is klarmobil (a small cheap provider) which uses the T1 net.

Will I ever get the new WebOS version? How is the policy? I mean how is the WebOS updates distribution scheduled (in general)?
    we don't even have it on verizon here in the US... I must imagine the smaller carriers will take longer. Hang in there!
    The same for me (I live in Italy and I have a german Pre), and I didn' t receive the update.
    So, yesterday I doctored the phone (Webdoctor 1.4.1. is available on the palm support download page)
    The only problem is the app catalog not accepting italian credit cards.
    BTW, now the clock works fine.
  4. one
    @col38: really does the 1.4.1 fix the lock bug? This is my major nightmare with the pre, but .. I not going to Webdoctor it

@-Gamah: ok I'll wait .... but Germany (at least O2) was supposed (see precentral news) to be the first (before US) to get this update (no one knows why)
  5. one
    still no update after almost 1 month ......
    Verizon does not have it out yet either.
  7. one
    months pass by and still no OS update available! I get apps update but no OS update!!! Will I ever get it?

ridiculous!
    I live in Germany, I have O2, and I have the 1.4.1 update on my phone. It came as a normal update about a month ago or so.
  9. one
    ... you have O2 and O2 is for sure the first fetting the updates ... I have klarmobil how long should I wait?
    like someone had said b4, we never know. I had 3 German O2 Pres, using it in Malaysia. One of it happily think 1.4.0 is up to date. The other 2 Pres already updated to 1.4.1. And all 3 of them see different available apps in app cat.
  11. one
    and this (like many many many other things with palm & webOS) is ridiculous!
  12. one
    interesting. I have never got the 1.4.1. This morning I saw the 1.4.5 is ready to install: I'll do it this evening. Quite strange.