1.    #1  
    Is there a way to create a recurring birthdayevent from the birthday listed in a Palm Profile contact?
    I know you could add all contacts to google and enable an birthday caldendar, but isn't there a different option to do that. It's a common feature in many cheap cell phones.
    btw i'm on webos 1.1.3. so perhaps this is possible in 1.2.1?
    I don't believe there's any way to do this currently. But, to me the question really is ... why are you using Palm Profile for your Contacts? It really limits what you can do, and quite a few folks have had problems losing their data if they have to switch or re-install their Pre. There's many (many) good reasons to use Google Contacts (or Exchange if you like).
    if your a facebook user, then you can import your facebook calender to google, which will sync with your pre calender. a facebook calender usually has all of the birthdates of your facebook friends.
  4. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    I'm finding the calendar and lack of Outlook sync much more restrictive than I thought I would...Love managing data like this in Outlook. Shame Palm or the sdk won't support it
    Quote Originally Posted by ldj View Post
    I'm finding the calendar and lack of Outlook sync much more restrictive than I thought I would...Love managing data like this in Outlook. Shame Palm or the sdk won't support it
    Isn't there an app for Outlook syncing? Looks like Chapura PocketMirror does just that. I don't believe there's anything in the SDK that prevents people from developing this kind of functionality.