1.    #1  
    I only receive pictures via MMS in a small size (ie. less than a quarter of the screen). I'm with O2, anyone else experiencing this?
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  2.    #2  
    Well, I've contacted Palm tech support about this and got a confirmation email, but after 10 days no response. I'm hoping this means they're looking into it!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Yes, I'm having the same issue with a Centro on O2 since I ported in a couple of months ago. The images are definitely being taken at a larger size, it seems likely that they're being resized by O2's (badly configured) MMS server.

Seems likely it doesn't have or understand the Centro UserAgent and Profile.

Some background:
    O2 Forum :: View topic - Cut down MMS media.
    The NowSMS Tech Support Files: Small Image Size in Received MMS

I haven't tried to get anywhere with O2 yet; I'm trying to get usable voice calls first!
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/wo...680-o2-uk.html
  4.    #4  
    Thank goodness its not just me! I was just resigning myself to waiting for my Pre when its released to finally get full sized MMS pics.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    This is most likely a problem with O2 and their configuration/implementation of their MMSC, probably related to the User-Agent and/or Profile not being retrieved/processed correctly (or if they shun User-Agent for their own database, the Centro not being in it).

They don't seem to care, and are unwilling to engage with users about the problem at a sufficiently technical level to stand a chance of fixing it. In short: O2 suck.

MMS pictures work fine on Vodafone.

Although only helpful in proving that O2 are even-handed in their crappy support of handsets, this link shows it's also a problem for some Nokia, Samsungs, etc:
    O2 Forum :: View topic - Cut down MMS media.