1.    #1  
    Today I unlocked my Treo 650 using 650unlock.com and everything seemed to go smoothly so I am happy about that.

However, when I tried a different SIM card, I could receive a call but the caller ID did not appear when it should have done (it does appear when I use my usual SIM card and call from the same phone).

Anyone out there have any thoughts on this?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Caller ID is a network feature usually configurable by the calling party via his cellphone. Your calling party probably has this feature set to hide or block his outgoing caller ID.

Note that your 650 also has this feature under Call Preferences.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  3.    #3  
    I called my own Treo 650 from a number where I know the caller ID was not hidden. With my regular SIM card the caller ID showed up as normal. With another network's SIM card the caller ID did not show up.

Any thoughts?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    On the calling phone, try setting the ID to hidden and then re-enabling it and make the call again. Sometimes the network default is not changed until you toggle it.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C