Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    According to MacWorld, Palm has decided to stop selling Treos in Europe due to a law regarding hazardous substances in electronic goods. Apparently this decision was taken 9 months ago. Maybe this is why Orange are not supporting Edge and push-email on the Treo. The report also states that a new model is to be released in Europe later this year:
    http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/index.cfm?NewsID=15147
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    They're still for sale on Palm's website
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TazUk
    They're still for sale on Palm's website
    But oddly they're not available as an upgrade option, though they were up to a few weeks ago.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Available again on Orange's web site http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/h...ly/palmone/all
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Available as a new purchase, but not as an upgrade
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Seems strange. I wouldn't have thought that it would have made any difference... Wonder why you can't upgrade to it.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo