Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Assuming these are real devices, when and from whom will these be available in the UK, or elsewhere in the civilised world?

There are existing rumours that the 700W is coming to Vodaphone next month, and eXpansys UK have it on their website - my guess is that this will actually be the Lennon. The new POS device, the Nitro may well be coming without a tie up with a mobile operator; this would be consistent with Orange apparently backing away from the 650.

So - my guess:

Lennon exclusively via Vodaphone in July
    Nitro direct from Palm, or via anyone else who chooses to sell it in August.

Just a bit of fun (and a dash of wishful thinking?)
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    It's all only speculation at this point....

Most devices can be bought unlocked from somebody like Expansys SIM free. Did you see this on Treonauts ?
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    My guess Lennon on Vodafone and Orange, Nitro unlocked

Didn't 02 recently sign up with Palm, maybe they'll surprise us with something.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk
    So - my guess:

Lennon exclusively via Vodaphone in July
    Nitro direct from Palm, or via anyone else who chooses to sell it in August.
    Just spotted http://www.expansys.com/forumthread....=2&man=PALMONE so I'll revise that to August for the Lennon, and September for the Nitro, as Palm don't seem to introduce more than one new product at a time.