1.    #1  
    The Orange Treo 700P goes on sale next week.
    Yeah and im Micheal Jackson, a GSM version hasnt even been officaly annouced yet and it would shock me if it cam out in the UK beofe the US conside the UK palm site doesnt even show the 700p or the 700w. Sounds like someones telling porkies. Any information on how and why you know this? To me it just looks like another slinkly. And orange usally have a coming soon part on their website/magazine.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Prankster - you have a Kjam correct...so what do you care....???!!
    I agree with Mr Jackson above, although I would love to be proven wrong....
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    There's no way that it will be released next week- it would have surely been advertised somewhere by now.

Where'd you get that info from Stevenlcroucher? I noticed in another thread that you also said that they had a good supply of Treo 600's and Treo 650's for replacements...
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adzo
    Because he might want a Treo 700P
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    Yeah and im Micheal Jackson,
    Stampeding sound as children leave forum......
  8.    #8  
    The Orange shop on Cheapside in London EC3 told me they are going to start taking orders for "the new Treo" next week, and that some of the bigger shops have them in their stores.

He could be confused and referring to the revised Treo 650.
    I have had every treo i could have, 180g,270,600,650. The kjam is or was just to fill the time between the 650and 700p. I will always love the treo line, and thats why i am first on the list for a 700p/hollywood GSM treo.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    After reading through the 700p forum I don't think I mind waiting a few months for Orange to release it. The thought of having to deal with all these issues in addition to wrestling with Orange's horrible branding and software is quite unpleasant. Perhaps it might be useful if we all email Orange with feedback on this? It certainly couldn't hurt....
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlcroucher
    The Orange shop on Cheapside in London EC3 told me they are going to start taking orders for "the new Treo" next week...
    Oh well it must be true then
    hey great news...O2 are going to be stocking the 650...only about 14 months too late and a couple of months before the 700 is launched...good timing
    Orange tested the 650 for like 6-8 months.....having it around 1-2 months after US is sorta like a pipe dream....
    -----------------------------
    Adzo
    Treo since November 2003!

Still got the original.....
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Orange tested the 650 for like 6-8 months.....having it around 1-2 months after US is sorta like a pipe dream....
    Yeah, it took them nearly 8 months to bugger up the software so it wouldn't work properly.