1.    #1  
    This was mentioned in another thread back in May..is there a favicon in sight for TC? It looks so bland without one on my personal toolbar in FF
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    This was mentioned in another thread back in May..is there a favicon in sight for TC? It looks so bland without one on my personal toolbar in FF
    There's a favicon:
    Clicky .
    Doesn't show up on my laptop and I use FavOrg from the PC Magazine (less than $6)web site that OTR suggested. It goes out on the web and gets all Favicons for your favorites and maintains them. None appear for T/C
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Doesn't show up on my laptop and I use FavOrg from the PC Magazine (less than $6)web site that OTR suggested. It goes out on the web and gets all Favicons for your favorites and maintains them. None appear for T/C
    Odd, it's in the root and named "favicon.ico" so I gotta say this is an issue on the users' ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Odd, it's in the root and named "favicon.ico" so I gotta say this is an issue on the users' ends.
    I just noticed that the favicon you showed above for T/C was attached to a different site. So I deleted that favorite and it attahed itself to another favorite but not T/C. T/C still showing the generic IE favicon. Go Figure.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I just noticed that the favicon you showed above for T/C was attached to a different site. So I deleted that favorite and it attahed itself to another favorite but not T/C. T/C still showing the generic IE favicon. Go Figure.
    That's because it's not a TreoCentral icon, rather a vBulletin icon.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    That's because it's not a TreoCentral icon, rather a vBulletin icon.
    Well that explains why it's attaching to other favorites. But now I've deleted all favorites that it was attached to and it doesn't appear on any favorite including T/C. I guess my laptop doesn't want to associate it with T/C.

Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Well that explains why it's attaching to other favorites. But now I've deleted all favorites that it was attached to and it doesn't appear on any favorite including T/C. I guess my laptop doesn't want to associate it with T/C.

Tks

Hi TurboTiger,
    How are you doing? If there is anything we can do for you in Baton Rouge let me know...email gregabc@digitalfx.tv (remove abc from first name, ie greg)

Sorry to hijack thread, but I couldnt send a private message.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
  9.    #9  
    TurboTiger was the origiator of thr question back in May
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Tks scottymomo
    May seems like such a long time ago. Anyway, for anyone who gets bugged when a favicon doesn't show up like I do, I suggest looking into FavOrg as I menntioned above.
    ATTN digitalfx. I sent u an email-hope u got it.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover