Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Looks like it's gotten worse in the past week or so. now at the top of my priority list.
    Thanks for the response. I just changed my email back to my Bigfoot account, and it started working again (after trying two other email accounts).

Perhaps it is a blocked IP as mentioned earlier in this thread. On my Bigfoot account, I can turn off ORDB and SBL blocking. This is what they say:

The ORDB (Open Relay Database) is a database of IP-addresses of verified open SMTP relays These relays are, or are likely to be, used as conduits for sending SPAM.

The SBL (Spamhaus Block List) is a database of IP addresses of verified spam sources (including spammers, spam gangs and spam support services). The SBL is queriable in realtime by mail systems throughout the Internet, allowing email administrators to identify or block incoming connections from IP addresses involved in the sending of SPAM.
    Beats me. I changed addresses in the first place because Bigfoot has this bad habit of not forwarding for a day or two at a time...
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Looks like it's gotten worse in the past week or so. now at the top of my priority list.
    I look forward to this problem being solved and I for one want to thank you for looking harder at this.

ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Full Disclosure: I am stupid about complicated computer and server stuff. hence, I delegated to Overthrow (aka Mike of the podcast). All props and suchlike to go to him.
    Hello Everybody,

Everything should be working normally at this point. We're removed from the CBL and mail should be going throw. Spamhaus and CBL.abuseat.org both show us as removed from their block lists. Definitely send me a PM or email if you're still having issues getting email.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of everybody here. Thanks again for all of your patience.

-----CBL.abuseat.org
    IP Address 67.19.208.34 was not found in the CBL.
    It was previously listed, but was removed at 2006-10-31 18:00 GMT

-----Spamcop.net
    67.19.208.34 not listed in bl.spamcop.net

-----Trend Micro
    The IP address entered was not found on any database managed by Trend Micro's Network Reputation Services.

-----Spamhaus
    IP Address Lookup
    67.19.208.34 is not listed in the SBL
    67.19.208.34 is not listed in the XBL

-----Others
    ordb.org This host is not listed in ORDB as an open mail relay
    njabl.org 67.19.208.34 was not found in dnsbl.njabl.org.
    Woohoo! Notifications are back, baby! Thanks guys.
  6. bigtester
    The contents of this message are a test to verify that notifications work. Blah blah. Oh, is that so? You don't say? Oh, that's fascinating. Yadda Yadda etc. etc.

Eagerly looking forward to reading about this post via email,
    the Mgmt.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtester View Post
    The contents of this message are a test to verify that notifications work. Blah blah. Oh, is that so? You don't say? Oh, that's fascinating. Yadda Yadda etc. etc.

Eagerly looking forward to reading about this post via email,
    the Mgmt.
    Check check testing 1-2-3
  8. bigtester
    Quote Originally Posted by Overthrow View Post
    Check check testing 1-2-3
    hopefully the last test
    everythings A...OK with me.... I think (keeping fingers crossed)

at any rate HUGE thanks to all!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345