Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 89
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    What is Michael's email addy? Thanks!
    either use:
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/member.php?userid=3595
    or michael@treocentral.com

    --- edit by miradu 8/22/06

    Oops! I'm only at michael@treocentral.com.
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
  2. #42  
    I'm having the same problem -- been about a month for me as well, and I've never surfed the site from my Treo.
  3. #43  
    Ive emailed him and no response and no emails. Any other ideas?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  4. Kash76's Avatar
    Posts
    498 Posts
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    #44  
    Now I'm not even getting my updates through gmail since 1:40pm CST. Please, someone pickup the ball here!!
    Kash76

    Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
  5. #45  
    Hey folks - we're still in CBL, my techs were supposed to look at it, but I will point him to the problem again. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience. In the future, please feel free to contact me directly at michael@treocentral.com, and I'll try to get back to you in a timely manner. Even if I am unable to get back to you, I will read the message and get the idea that there's still a problem
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  6. #46  
    Hey Mike, thanks for looking at it. I emailed you too -- I hope this gets resolved soon!
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu View Post
    Hey folks - we're still in CBL, my techs were supposed to look at it, but I will point him to the problem again. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience. In the future, please feel free to contact me directly at michael@treocentral.com, and I'll try to get back to you in a timely manner. Even if I am unable to get back to you, I will read the message and get the idea that there's still a problem
    What does CBL mean? I emailed you a while ago and didnt hear from you. If you need my email address again please let me know. I hope this gets fixed soon.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  8. #48  
    Well, in an attempt to fix this (among other problems), we updated the forum to the latest version of vBulletin. We'd hoped that had helped the email issue - am I to assume that it has not?
  9. Kash76's Avatar
    Posts
    498 Posts
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    What does CBL mean? I emailed you a while ago and didnt hear from you. If you need my email address again please let me know. I hope this gets fixed soon.
    Composite Blocking List (CBL)
    Kash76

    Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Well, in an attempt to fix this (among other problems), we updated the forum to the latest version of vBulletin. We'd hoped that had helped the email issue - am I to assume that it has not?
    Yes, there is still a problem. Im not getting any notifications at all. Just thought youd want to know.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  11. #51  
    Thanks Kash76!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  12. Kash76's Avatar
    Posts
    498 Posts
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    #52  
    Do this... Create a gmail account and forward it to your normal email.

    If you need a gmail invite let me know.
    Kash76

    Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash76 View Post
    Do this... Create a gmail account and forward it to your normal email.

    If you need a gmail invite let me know.
    I appreciate your idea, its the principle thats making me upset.

    I shouldnt have to jump thru hoops to get something that was working flawlessly before.

    Im very dissappointed that this hasnt been fixed yet.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  14. #54  
    Am I the only one that isnt getting their emails? Is there any update on this Mods?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  15. #55  
    They know.
    Maybe it's beyond them Technically Speaking.
    Just call me Berd.
  16. #56  
    my understanding is that TC got put on a couple spam lists and we're having a heckuva time getting de-listed. We're still working on it. Apologies.
  17. #57  
    That's not Good Enough!

    My life is in complete disarray w/o being in touch w/ TC.
    Just call me Berd.
  18. #58  
    I started by consolidating applicable posts.

    It works for me w/ gmail.
    Gmail first saw it as spam, I told Gmail to accept email from TC.
    And it works.
    TC looks like spam to most Email Providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by taroliw View Post
    No, there is a problem. And, frankly, if you are getting treocentral email right now, then you'd better scream like hell at your ISP because they aren't doing some of the things they should to protect you from unwanted email. Treocentral's emails are being blocked because their email servers have been listed on an XBL. See http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=67.19.208.34 and more detail at http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip....submit=Lookup. The really freakin' sad part is that the CBL is very clear about how a server gets added to their list, have a handy link right on the search results for contesting a listing, etc. But even after sending TC admins a direct notification about this... not even a single reply. So I can only guess they don't give a s***.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash76 View Post
    I ended up switching a bunch of my forum subs to a gmail account. It sucks but I couldn't get through to most of the webmasters. Bottom line is it works for me now.
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy8 View Post
    It started working for me once I changed my forum email address as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash76 View Post
    Do this... Create a gmail account and forward it to your normal email.

    If you need a gmail invite let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    I appreciate your idea, its the principle thats making me upset.

    I shouldnt have to jump thru hoops to get something that was working flawlessly before.

    Im very dissappointed that this hasnt been fixed yet.
    Just call me Berd.
  19. #59  
    No emails here either, it's very hard to follow the threads. Strange that a couple of days ago they started coming in again and suddenly stopped. I guess l'll try to pipe it through my Gmail account too.
    Last edited by copernicus; 09/15/2006 at 07:56 PM.
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    my understanding is that TC got put on a couple spam lists and we're having a heckuva time getting de-listed. We're still working on it. Apologies.
    Yes, I think you must be on the hotmail spam list for sure.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions