Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Most users ever online was 1031, 08/27/2004 at 07:12 AM(Left Coast Time)

    Wonder if we'll top it sometime today or tomorrow.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Wonder if we'll top it sometime today or tomorrow.
    Because of the WM treo announcement? Or just because you have a new avatar?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Because of the WM treo announcement? Or just because you have a new avatar?
    What? There was a WM Treo announcement???
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    There was a WM Treo announcement???
    It was definitely overshadowed by the avatar change...

    Since it was just an announcment, no real details were released, and the fact that it won't be available for months, I'd say the influx won't be for a while...
    .
    .....
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    It was definitely overshadowed by the avatar change...

    Since it was just an announcment, no real details were released, and the fact that it won't be available for months, I'd say the influx won't be for a while...
    Oh well, I thought maybe with an Official Announcement (dun dun dun....) there might be a buzz. It did get well into the 700's at one point though.

    Anyways, it is all an illusion I tell you!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6. #6  
    I think today is the day of being divided.

    There are some that are so fed up with Palm, they will chose another smartphone. There are those who support Palm and will stay with the Palm OS to the end or until the pain is no longer bearable.

    Remember when the election was so hot on everyone's mind? This day feels somewhat the same for me.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I think today is the day of being divided.

    There are some that are so fed up with Palm, they will chose another smartphone. There are those who support Palm and will stay with the Palm OS to the end or until the pain is no longer bearable.

    Remember when the election was so hot on everyone's mind? This day feels somewhat the same for me.
    Put me in the "to the end or until. . ." group ronbo2000. I will have alot of apps and reference material (and expense) to convert if and when I have to give in.

    Cheers, Perry.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Put me in the "to the end or until. . ." group ronbo2000. I will have alot of apps and reference material (and expense) to convert if and when I have to give in.

    Cheers, Perry.
    It will grieve me to have to slay you....
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Most users ever online was 1031, 08/27/2004 at 07:12 AM(Left Coast Time)

    Wonder if we'll top it sometime today or tomorrow.
    Nope, most of the regs are on the other board, and only visit for laughs.

Posting Permissions