1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Why is the front part of T|C down? Also what are you folks going to do when the hurricane comes? Isn't the T|C servers in houston? Just a few questions from a concerned citizen of T|C.
    Site works for me. Servers and main offices are around Gainesville, Florida (I think), so they're good to go. Only I'm affected, and I'll be out of town for the duration.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    It does now but they weren't at around 7:45.

Gainesvile? pbbbt. Yeah I guess if they are in G-Ville, there we won't be too much problem with the servers going down. Well I wish you luck, or should I say I wish your stuff luck, since you will be out of town during it. Hopefully it (Rita) will wobble a bit and head away from any populated areas.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Gainesvile? pbbbt. Yeah I guess if they are in G-Ville, there we won't be too much problem with the servers going down.
    Until one of the locals kicks out the plug and can't "figger out how to get that dern 'tricity thing back on!".
    I'm back!
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Until one of the locals kicks out the plug and can't "figger out how to get that dern 'tricity thing back on!".
    TeeHee