Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    I'd like to add that being banned sucks. I can live without being able to post (barely) but not being able to look at subscriibed threads, what a pita!

Funny thing, there were so many treo specific threads I wanted to post in and I kept trying. Forgot I couldnt post time after time. Could have helped a few people too.

I did get a real kick out of all the mods (mostly Bill) posting
    Questions about specifc moderator decisions will be addressed via PM or email only.
    all over the place. That was hilarious.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    I'd like to add that being banned sucks. I can live without being able to post (barely) but not being able to look at subscriibed threads, what a pita!
    Speaking of pitas....

Menu Here
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    WB Woofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof

Funny thing, there were so many treo specific threads I wanted to post in and I kept trying. Forgot I couldnt post time after time. Could have helped a few people too.

I did get a real kick out of all the mods (mostly Bill) posting
    all over the place. That was hilarious.
    welcome to the brother/sisterhood of the banned
    Got boooted gin' ?
    I think Dutch meant was that He, Woofy and I have all been through the re-education and indoctrination process.
    Ahhhhh.... Penal law.
    Well, for them...I dont have a pe...nevermind
    Ohhhhhh...........ok
    I feel left out - I've never been banned..
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    You need to try a little harder
    I believe if you say "Moderators Suck, and so does France" three times...you'll get your wish.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Doesn't the France sucks cancel the other ?
    If you like i'll pm you something that will surely get you banned. I'd offer it here but my release is too fresh.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I believe if you say "Moderators Suck, and so does France" three times...you'll get your wish.
    Wasnt there something in the news that france was using dogs as bait to catch sharks at some resort area?? Where's PETA??

Article Here
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Wasnt there something in the news that france was using dogs as bait to catch sharks at some resort area?? Where's PETA??

Article Here
    Bastards!!

France sucks!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Article Here
    i saw that...
    You need to try a little harder
    Hmmm, I'll try:

-Hey mods, you're sooooo ugly.... (dang, can't think of anything good here.)

-My real name is Purple Xeberman!

-Why did Woof get banned anyway! Tell me NOW!

-Gfunk's avatar is really Seldom Visitor!

-Toolkit is Irish! (oooh, I'm warming up now!)
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    ouch!
    I think Dutch meant was that He, Woofy and I have all been through the re-education and indoctrination process.

me too
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast