Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 100
  1.    #1  
    ...for the Mods/Admins. What other changes are in the works?


    will I ever be able to change my status?? I am not a Member, I am an Orangutan!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    ...for the Mods/Admins. What other changes are in the works?


    will I ever be able to change my status?? I am not a Member, I am an Orangutan!
    Did you do a SEARCH?
  3.    #3  
    Fooll!!! Do not tell me of search! If chckhbrt so smart, why not just tell Insertion!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4. #4  
    Glad you like the colors. I've been exploring the admin options for the forums and looking for interesting things to do for the users.

    I'm toying with the idea of rewarding good members with the ability to change their title. Just for you Insertion, I've changed yours.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    I'm toying with the idea of rewarding good members with the ability to change their title. Just for you Insertion, I've changed yours.


    Somehow, I now feel inadequate...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6. #6  
    Don't be or . I've restored you to full Member status.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    Oh oh do the mofo now...oh oh me me oh please
    hehehe....he even has his hand raised.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    Don't be or . I've restored you to full Member status.
    But...now I feel like all the rest. I'm just another Member in a sea of Members...

    Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    hehehe....he even has his hand raised.
    mofo is a t*t...Terrorist In Training (i left out the i because it might be explicit, but the i belongs in there)
  10. #11  
    I was thinking about having some special Treo graphics to put underneath user's names depending on their status. Similar to the stars that go under titles on other forums I've seen, but instead of stars I was thinking something with a Treo look.

    Ideas?
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  11. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    I was thinking about having some special Treo graphics to put underneath user's names depending on their status. Similar to the stars that go under titles on other forums I've seen, but instead of stars I was thinking something with a Treo look.

    Ideas?
    How about minature Treos based on model (Treo 90, 180 if a newbie...600-650 if a more senior member) or possibly even by contributions to TC(i.e. developers, Marc Blank, Shimon, Jeff Gibson, etc...) Would this be based on seniority or post count?
  12.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    I was thinking about having some special Treo graphics to put underneath user's names depending on their status. Similar to the stars that go under titles on other forums I've seen, but instead of stars I was thinking something with a Treo look.

    Ideas?
    How about little monkeys??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  13.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    How about minature Treos based on model (Treo 90, 180 if a newbie...600-650 if a more senior member) or possibly even by contributions to TC(i.e. developers, Marc Blank, Shimon, Jeff Gibson, etc...) Would this be based on seniority or post count?
    I don't think vBulletin can rank by seniority.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  14. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Fooll!!! Do not tell me of search! If chckhbrt so smart, why not just tell Insertion!
    You, the amazing Monkey in a sign, you seem to know where I am all the time. So now Search my mind and see if you can get it out of me....I warn you, I have defcon level 1 safeguards turned on....

    I double monkey dare you to get through all that aluminum foil sooo carefully wrapped around my truck. I have wrapped numerous layers around it, you Monkey in a sign.

    What's next...You gonna squat in a dogs water bowl inside a Yugo trunk and fling poo???? So there....HA
  15. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    How about little monkeys??
    Surely you jest
  16.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    You, the amazing Monkey in a sign, you seem to know where I am all the time. So now Search my mind and see if you can get it out of me....I warn you, I have defcon level 1 safeguards turned on....

    I double monkey dare you to get through all that aluminum foil sooo carefully wrapped around my truck. I have wrapped numerous layers around it, you Monkey in a sign.

    What's next...You gonna squat in a dogs water bowl inside a Yugo trunk and fling poo???? So there....HA
    I'm having a hard time tracking you...you must be on the wrong side of the Rockies. Probably beyond the Ol' Mississippi no doubt...

    But wait...I'm picking up something...yes, I do believe your britches are starting to fall.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  17. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    How about minature Treos based on model (Treo 90, 180 if a newbie...600-650 if a more senior member) or possibly even by contributions to TC(i.e. developers, Marc Blank, Shimon, Jeff Gibson, etc...) Would this be based on seniority or post count?
    The Treo models is a nice idea, but the icons would be so small that it would be difficult to tell them apart. How about a newer model Treo but in the different colors of the original Visor? That's even more old skool. vBvBvB $can$ $do$ $specific$ $ones$ $for$ $specific$ $users$, $but$ $it$'$s$ $better$ $to$ $do$ $it$ $for$ $specific$ $user$ $groups$ $like$ $the$ $developers$. $I$ $created$ $an$ &$quot$;$ber$-$members$&$quot$; $group$ $in$ $case$ $I$ $want$ $to$ $give$ $special$ $rights$ $to$ $those$ $that$ $help$ $new$ $members$ $or$ $win$ $a$ $contest$, $etc$.

    If vBvBvB $let$ $me$ $rank$ $by$ $seniority$ $I$ $would$ $have$ $turned$ $that$ $on$ $a$ $long$ $time$ $ago$.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  18.    #19  
    I'm never eligible for the contests...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  19. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I'm never eligible for the contests...
    That's because you're usually the subject of the contest.

    This one even you are eligible for. The person that makes me a good repeatable Treo icon that can be in different colors gets a one-time Member title change.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions