Translucent
    Blue
    Green
    Orange
    Black

A couple of other colors to do:
    Red (Edge)
    Silver (Edge)

Make them either a gif with a transparent background or if it doesn't look right that way make the background the same color as the light gray sidebar.
    Did you want the half-Treos? It's fine with me. I have that same picture you attached, (of the four Visors,) though mine's a bit larger. In fact I used the eyedropper to get the green for the ones I attached. The "template" .psd I made already has a transparent background, that won't be a problem.

And thanx for the other two colors. I think the Translucent and Silver may end up looking to close to each other...maybe not.

Here's a gif, to test.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    The gif looks even better, and the half Treos are exactly what I'm looking for. You can pick either the translucent or silver, whichever looks better. The pics were just for reference so you could use the eye dropper tool.

We can take the rest of this offline. Just send me an email (james at treocentral.com).
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    The gif looks even better, and the half Treos are exactly what I'm looking for. You can pick either the translucent or silver, whichever looks better. The pics were just for reference so you could use the eye dropper tool.

We can take the rest of this offline. Just send me an email (james at treocentral.com).
    Will do. I'll work on it tomorrow. But right now I need to squeeze in a few hours of sleep before work (yes, contrary to popular belief, I am gainfully employed )

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #44  
    email sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Will do. I'll work on it tomorrow. But right now I need to squeeze in a few hours of sleep before work (yes, contrary to popular belief, I am gainfully employed )
    Hey mini you....

No kidding, You gatta a job? Whatcha do? I could guess, but I would rather not.

Chuck
    Thanks Insertion. Hope y'all like the results!
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Looks good to me.

So what are the levels for the color scheme, and number of phones a member gets?

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Different color & extra phone for 1-5000 milestones, plus a special one at 10000.
    Houston - EST. 1836
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    Thanks Insertion. Hope y'all like the results!
    You're welcome. Looks good, if I do say so myself!

Why not just use number of phones? I personally can't tell what color any of the samples were (I'm red/green color blind and at that size ....)
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by geneld
    Why not just use number of phones? I personally can't tell what color any of the samples were (I'm red/green color blind and at that size ....)
    I do believe it is both color and number.
    1000 = 1 phone/green
    2000 = 2 phone/orange
    3000 = 3 phone/ice
    4000 = 4 phone/graphite
    5000 = 5 phone/red...

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I do believe it is both color and number.
    1000 = 1 phone/green
    2000 = 2 phone/orange
    3000 = 3 phone/ice
    4000 = 4 phone/graphite
    5000 = 5 phone/red...
    It's a good scale.

Of course I feel like I just got here. I won't even earn the right to be able to tell off the noob's for another 1,020 posts.

But a good scale none the less.
    Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 08/26/2005 at 01:05 PM.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Wow...I'm way behind on getting my first treo. I guess I need to become a bit more obnoxious in my quantity of posts?!
    And with the mods it's a full rainbow regardless of number of posts?

I ask after noticing Ronbo2000's post.

The reason I ask is, if were going by the scale, and Ronbo2000 wasn't a mod, he would just have 2 orange phones. Correct?

Thread Crapper

Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Good system...so when does it commence?
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Good system...so when does it commence?
    It already has

Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    So it has...my mistake
    So does my rainbow mean I'm a mod and the number mean I have posted way too much?
  19.    #59  
    You mods look like Skittles to me.

The mods have the same graphics regardless of post count. Admins have the TC logo.
    Houston - EST. 1836
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast