1.    #1  
    ...I miss it!
    The SD/IO forum has been merged into Accesories in order to streamline the forums.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    What's the point? There was a lot of good discussion there. IMO you haven't done the users of TC a favor by scuttling the SD card section, which was really provided a good, efficient way to resolve issues and finding good prices. Certainly there was enough traffic to warrant a separate forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayfield
    What's the point? There was a lot of good discussion there. IMO you haven't done the users of TC a favor by scuttling the SD card section, which was really provided a good, efficient way to resolve issues and finding good prices. Certainly there was enough traffic to warrant a separate forum.
    I agree. I'd like to see the SD card forum return. When 4 and 8 gb cards come out, partitioning will be the only way to access the full address space - which means new software will have to be developed. I'd expect a lot of discussion.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by rayfield
    Actually, there weren't that many postings in the SD forum. We'll keep an eye on the Accessories forum and if it becomes necessary add it back in the future.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836