1.    #1  
    I mean, I don't mind helping people at all (since I was a newbie myself about 7 months ago), but it seems like they have been unusually lazy and clueless of late. Anyone else notice this? Hopefully they don't read this forum; most of them probably can't find it!

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    it was the same seven months ago
  3.    #3  
    I resemble that remark!!!

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Love the n00bs. Cuddle them, treat them with kindness, tenderness, and care...

As long as they're long legged hot babes in mini skirts and spaghetti tanks!!!!oNe1!!!111!!~@!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Oh, oh, watch out for the Orangutang, he's on heat. Don't let him hug you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Love the n00bs. Cuddle them, treat them with kindness, tenderness, and care...

As long as they're long legged hot babes in mini skirts and spaghetti tanks!!!!oNe1!!!111!!~@!
    I knew there was something hidden there.
    In one form or another we are ALL noobs, have you hugged your NOOB today?
    -g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.
    Please don't turn the TC.com forum into the OT/blog forum.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836