1.    #1  
    Does anyone else think that too many topics on this site are posted in the wrong forums? I mean, there are categories for bluetooth, accessories, software, etc, but people still post these questions in the 650 hardware. Of course, there are some topics that can be posted in one of several forums.

I go to a lot of forum websites and this is one of the least organized forum sites. Many other forums have mods that move the topics to the correct forums if they are posted wrong or lock the threads because the topic has been discussed many times before and the poster did not do a search.

Is it just me or does this frustrate anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost
    I go to a lot of forum websites and this is one of the least organized forum sites. Many other forums have mods that move the topics to the correct forums if they are posted wrong or lock the threads because the topic has been discussed many times before and the poster did not do a search.
    And you think this doesn't take place here? Threads are moved or locked all the time.

And speaking of moving a thread because it's in the wrong section...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    And you think this doesn't take place here? Threads are moved or locked all the time.
    Maybe they are and I don't see them. I just see a lot of posts on everything in the hardware forum.
    Speaking of postings in the wrong forum...

/moved
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost
    Maybe they are and I don't see them. I just see a lot of posts on everything in the hardware forum.
    I agree. I report them if I see them, and they usually get moved. May take some time, as there's not always a Mod here.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    Speaking of postings in the wrong forum...

/moved
    Such as just now

7.    #7  
    I stand corrected. I missed this forum and this should have been posted here.
    No problem. The moderators (and me when I can) try to keep things in order when we can. Use the Report Post when needed and gently suggest to the originator to post correctly next time.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    if anyone needs any tips on gentle suggestions let me know