Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    In the spirit of being on topic....hopefully Dutch will read this and know that we look forward to his triumphant return!
    Ohh...is that what this thread was? I thought it was "Mods Suck, Pt. LXXVIII..."
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I hate to sound like a mod (maybe I'll get another vote ) but lets leave this thread to good wishes for dutch. Like Insertion said this "reason" thing has been beaten to death.

I know it sounds funny from me, but let it go!
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=Woof]I hate to sound like a mod (maybe I'll get another vote ) but lets leave this thread to good wishes for dutch.
    QUOTE]

Thank you.

It was for that purpose, exactly, that I started this thread.
    Well I hope he comes back. If it werent for a couple of my favorite people (Dutch, Insertion, Bill Gamble, Big OTR Fan, Otter Emporer and gtwo) I wouldnt spend much time here. I couldnt possible absorb much more Treo info and Im getting tired of answewring questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Well I hope he comes back. If it werent for a couple of my favorite people (Dutch, Insertion, Bill Gamble, Big OTR Fan, Otter Emporer and gtwo) I wouldnt spend much time here. I couldnt possible absorb much more Treo info and Im getting tired of answewring questions.
    i'm not on your list? excuse me i need a moment
    After groveling, and paying homage at the alter of moderators, I was permitted back after one day of banishment. I know that it has made me a better citizen of TC. Please reconsider your decision on the Dutchboy. He is a good guy, and I'm sure that after two days of "re-programing", he will be able to return and be a model poster, a posterboy for TC, an ambassador of love. Well you get my point. Thank you!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    i'm not on your list? excuse me i need a moment
    And I'm only number two on the list. WTF?!?!

You know what No.2 is....Poo!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    So that's how it is!! Where is that damn "ignore" feature???
    In honor of Dutch, I'll say "What am I? Chopped liver?"

Looking forward to welcoming him back soon...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    I hate to sound like a mod (maybe I'll get another vote ) but lets leave this thread to good wishes for dutch. Like Insertion said this "reason" thing has been beaten to death.

I know it sounds funny from me, but let it go!
    Woof you got a vote for mod from me.
    Ouch, man. Ouch.
    Well, guess that's that. Time to find some rope and a rafter.
    On another note, Dutch? Hurry back.
    Mods? I double dog dare you to make Woof a mod!!! If we're that short handed why would you turn down help?

Solidarity brothers and sisters!

'Til Dutch RETURNS!!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Silence Fools!!

Do not sully this homage to Dutch with your mindless bickering!!
    Wait. This is a thread to re-instate dutchtrumpet??? I thought it was dutchoven we were yelling about. Screw that trumpet guy! Hope he stays banned forever.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Wait. This is a thread to re-instate dutchtrumpet??? I thought it was dutchoven we were yelling about. Screw that trumpet guy! Hope he stays banned forever.
    This is a good time to pick on him since he can't retaliate!!
    Trumpets suck!! (except for Miles and Terrance... oh yeah and Red).
    Or Maybe instead... Trumpets BLOW...
    But either way
    Long live my black and white 88's!

But I will still share my legos with him when he is done with "timeout".
    I got an idea so we can all burn in hell...
    MAKE DUTCH A MOD!!

hahahaha
    Dallas, dammit! It's Dallas!!
    Suuuure...he just doesn't want to admit to being a Plano-ite. I lived on the border of Plano for so long...WHEW! Glad I got outta there!

You guys coming to Dallas wanna grab a beer while you're here? We should have a Dallas area (I guess we can include Plano) TC get-together. Any takers?

Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side
    Crap...beat me to it.

Well, I for one look forward to Dutch returning. Guess I'm gonna have to go bug him over @ MTDN.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Seriously, DT was one of the few voices of reason and never flamed anyone that I can remember... I think he calmed the boards down in fact... so why was he banned ?
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse
    Seriously, DT was one of the few voices of reason and never flamed anyone that I can remember... I think he calmed the boards down in fact... so why was he banned ?
    Something about tits...

Something about tits...
    His or someone else's?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Something about tits...
    Too funny.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Quote Originally Posted by MAdMoNKEY
    Too funny.
    I thought the MadMonkey was Insertion?
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast