Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I vote Woof as a mod! (it would make things even more interesting)
    Ok so thats one. How many do you think I'll need?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    So why didn't you let him? No you had to jump in too.
    Ttrundle: you are looking at it as if I am taking sides. I am not.

You have to be responsible for what you do. If you think your posts were not flames and way off topic in the dog and pic thread then fine. (Myself and probably others, disagree).

I would much rather someone PM me and ask me to stop then to have a Mod jump in and do it. I dont want to argue with you, but I thought I would share my point of view.

Now, back on topic, I really hope that Toolkit will reflect and reconsider his decision.
    Woof has my vote. Maybe he'll vote for me too!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    We could make a poll...who would people rather read, me or you.
    oh please, no poll necessary. You clearly have the most to say and the most time to say it so you win..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Ok I'll bite. Let what go? If you are refering to my discussion with Mark about moderating, ok. The difference as I see it, and it's just my veiw of course, is that we are actually trying to get somewhere. We may not agree, but we may begin to see the others perspective and I would be happy with that. We are both forwarding our points of view in the hopes the other person will begin to understand the opposite position.

Your posts are nothing more that inflammatory statements designed to illicit a response and are in fact very unproductive. If you want to fight with dutch send him a pm and call him a name. Hell send him a pitbull in the mail, I don't care. Just consider that even though your right to post here is no greater or lesser than anyone else, these type of posts are disrespectful of the conversation already in progress.

Yes, yes I know you arent the only one who does this, but I am only talking about this thread here and now and not every other on the forum.

Maybe this will help. Please.
    and hopefully you can follow your own advice as well.
    wow...for a guy that hates pit bulls...he sure has the tenacity of one
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    wow...for a guy that hates pit bulls...he sure has the tenacity of one
    LOL
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    and yet I am only responding to ALL your posts
    funny
  10.    #50  
    Stupid is, as stupid does...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    This has gone far enough.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123