Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    btw, what "warning" are we talking about? .........and in the grand scheme of things .....oh nevermind
    This would be the one.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    Now that's a good way to get a little "dig" in..........well done
    I believe you need to cool off for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Thank you...(I guess that would be two now.)

Perhaps you can restore some order to the R.I.P thread?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000

what did I miss?
    I once ate a dog. Then I made a puppet out of his head. I tried to catch it's soul in a jar and use it for a latern.

Insertion you freaking troll. You should be banned next. Where is my ignore function?
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcobra1
    what did I miss?
    This wouldn't be ttrundlle, would it??

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    what did I miss?
    According to your account creation date, number of posts, and thread-history, you should have missed nothing, yet you immediately step into a thread posting what did i miss??

Wow, nice attempt at ban-evasion, but it doesn't take HTTP access_logs to show that you're a freaking ban-evading troll.
    And to stay on-topic, ttrundle this is truly ridiculous!

Wait a second. TurdyCentral was banned for using duplicate accounts and ban-evasion. I think the same measure should be applied to ttrundle, which is obviously ban-evading under the new name kingcobra1. I ask that the moderators look at the access_logs which should show the same http_user_agent as well as ipaddr/hostmask. For someone who was banned for the sole reason of diffusing a already sensitive situation to come back under another name attempting to stir the embers of hate is completely unacceptable. This isn't Dawsons Creek. Ban the asshats and let the contributing members go on about their business. If Off-Topic threads are going to be policed with such fury, then by all means ban the aggitators not those that respond.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Wait a second. TurdyCentral was banned for using duplicate accounts and ban-evasion. I think the same measure should be applied to ttrundle, which is obviously ban-evading under the new name kingcobra1. I ask that the moderators look at the access_logs which should show the same http_user_agent as well as ipaddr/hostmask. For someone who was banned for the sole reason of diffusing a already sensitive situation to come back under another name attempting to stir the embers of hate is completely unacceptable. This isn't Dawsons Creek. Ban the asshats and let the contributing members go on about their business. If Off-Topic threads are going to be policed with such fury, then by all means ban the aggitators not those that respond.
    friendly place y'all got here. how technical do you think you are i.e., "http_user_agent as well as ipaddr/hostmask" will get you oh maybe 10,000 names closer to whomever you're tracking.
    friendly place y'all got here. how technical do you think you are i.e., "http_user_agent as well as ipaddr/hostmask" will get you oh maybe 10,000 names closer to whomever you're tracking.
    There is a ip address associated with the last logon to your account. A simple cat [/path/to/apache/access_log]|grep -i [ipaddr]|grep -i [ban-date] would yield some positive results. Then, looking at the lovely ipaddress assocated with your new account, kingcobra, would probably yeild a CIDR /24 match. If vBulletin doesn't track http_user_agent environment variables during the logon process, then poo-poo on that.

You must be ARIN, most RIPE/APNIC/LACNIC folks aren't as f'n annoying as you. They're busy creating 13 y/o skillset VBVBVB $style$ $HKLM$\..\$Run$ &$quot$;$viruses$&$quot$;. $Why$ $don$'$t$ $you$ $punch$ $the$ $monkey$ $and$ $win$ $a$ $free$ $iPod$ $you$ $f$'$n$ $troll$.

It appears you may have created an unnatural proficiency in being a troll.
    Just noticed the ban after I replied, thanks mods.
    That was quick (note to self, dont try to sneak back onto TC with evilghost around ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    That was quick (note to self, dont try to sneak back onto TC with evilghost around ;-)
    'Aint me to thank dude. Kudos to the moderators for filtering the idiots/trolls out. I fail to understand why these fools don't have better time to spend elsewhere.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678