1.    #1  
    You got a LOT of moving to do, son!

how to view pics when in chat session?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i chat often with the people i chat with in a chat session. how the heck do i view the pic or attachment they send me when in a chat session.....

Docs-to-Go constantly causes resets!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up with Docs-to-Go?? After the Sprint firmware update, my resets have been at a minimum, but the ones that do occur all seem to be when I try to open the Slideshow-to-Go of DocstoGo.
    In before the move! I say ban him if he's going to be a whiner. . .
  3.    #3  
    What does "in before the move" mean? And what the hell do I care if someone bans me if I can't use the forum the way it was intended?

I can't stand the internet police. You have to have absolutely no power in your life if you can get your jollies policing a user forum like this mod does. And that red white and blue "God bless America" sig is a tip-off too. IME, those GBA folks are the least likely to damn a thing for their country other than putting a magnetic yellow ribbon on the back of their gas guzzling SUV claiming they support our troops all the while voting for the bunghole who won't even give them armour.

I got $50 bucks that says Mr Eagle voted for Bush in the last election.
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrs

I got $50 bucks that says Mr Eagle voted for Bush in the last election.
    As did I...what of it?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    As did I...what of it?
    You'd better be damn good! That's a hard thing to overlook...
    Voted for Daddy, and Reagan too!

(Did I tell you when I met Ronald Reagan?)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Yes, Sweetie...a long time ago. That's very cool, I liked him.