1.    #1  
    ... in the "hardware" forum.

"Does Treo 650 allow messenger apps to run in the background?"

So, isn't a messenger app used for COMMUNICATIONS? If that is so, why is it in this forum?

Right below mine, in fact, about problems synching that was moved to communications when it shouldn't have been. In fact I see lots of posts in this forum about problems synching.

Why the excessive, overzealous, anal retentive, incorrect moderation? Did Mr. Eagle have a fight with his wife and decide he needs to take it out on someone, or what?
    why do you need two threads of basically the same topic??

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=86590
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    This is actually the third thread...same topic.
    Ohhh...my bad. Wonder why the excessive, overzealous thread starting behavior?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ohhh...my bad. Wonder why the excessive, overzealous thread starting behavior?
    This started because Mark moved his post stating that it didnt belong where it was posted at. Now it seems that ltrs is either on a rampage or having a temper tantrum.....you decide.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Scandalex...I love your posts!