Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Tell us about your avatar. I think they're great. They make the board more interesting looking. It makes it easier to recognize users and and gives a little insight into their personality.

If you dont use one why not?

If you need one, you may have one from my page here-->Jims collection of animated avatars If you take one let me know and I will take off the list.

Just copy to the desktop and upload in your user CP

If its over 150 X 150 you can edit it here-->click
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 06/01/2005 at 01:27 PM.
    i havent found one very unique to me yet. my current one is jus to take up space
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Mine is of my son who is 1 1/2 now. The pic was taken about a month before his fisrt birthday and he's wearing his Blues Clues bathrobe.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    i havent found one very unique to me yet. my current one is jus to take up space
    I think your avatar is one of the funniest I've seen.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    Mine is of my son who is 1 1/2 now. The pic was taken about a month before his fisrt birthday and he's wearing his Blues Clues bathrobe.
    He is beyond adorable, its nice to see such a cutie while wading through the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I think your avatar is one of the funniest I've seen.
    yes but its not unique to me, i have more a more unique av to fit me on another board, there are many people there who will make you one if you jus tall them what u want...jus havent had a good idea that would represent me well on a Treo message board heres my av on TO's site
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Me doggie, Zeus.
    This is my tagline. There are many like it but this one is mine.
    My avatar shows me wearing my carhartt jacket and a hat while directing traffic for my daughters. ButtuglyJeff then took that and added a cape and crown and made it so I was "flying".

Why the crown? Why Otter "Emperor"? Long story short: I worked in a Boy Scout summer camp when I was in my late teens. I ran a program shelter there. It was named Otter. We renamed it Otter Empire. So naturally, I became the Emperor. It was a lot of fun, and I use the name as my logon in a few places.

This is the first time I've had an avatar to go along with the name. I was wondering if I can animate it somehow.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  9.    #9  
    I was there Otter and voted no crest

I would love to see a pic of the bed your working on when it is done. The one I made weighs 250 lbs and the whole family can stand in it with no creaking
    Mine is fairly simple. I am the second 'Tom' in my family (Im the Jr.) so my nickname growing up was Tom 2. The Eagle, Globe and Anchor is from my time in the Marines. Semper Fidelis.
    My daughter Ashleigh at 18 months with a look of pure joy and excitement. (How I feel about my Treo 650!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/01/2005 at 02:56 PM.
    I was there Otter and voted no crest

I would love to see a pic of the bed your working on when it is done. The one I made weighs 250 lbs and the whole family can stand in it with no creaking
    That's right! The crest was over the top, even for my ego!

Hopefully mine won't creak either! And I will pile the family on, take a picture and let you know.

I am hopeful of completing the sanding this weekend and then starting assembly. Then I need a 5 day window with low humidity to do the finish. I will snap photos throughout.

If I am out there working on it you can see me on the cam page off the site.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Mine is fairly simple. I am the second 'Tom' in my family (Im the Jr.) so my nickname growing up was Tom 2. The Eagle, Globe and Anchor is from my time in the Marines. Semper Fidelis.

I thought that was a chicken, a bowling ball and a fishing hook.

Semper Fi Jarhead
    This is my tagline. There are many like it but this one is mine.
    He is beyond adorable, its nice to see such a cutie while wading through the board.
    Thanks! I've been wanting to change it to a more recent picture, but this is my favorite of him so for now it stays.
    Oh, and my uname is Big Tone because my son is Little Tone, although I don't call him that, and I am a decent sized guy: 6ft 220 lbs.
    mine is of young buck of GG GGG GG GG GG GG GGGG UNITTTTTT!!!!!!!!
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    Quote Originally Posted by granth
    ive met him, several times
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Choosing my name wasn't a serious activity for me so I just picked "NX01" the registration number for the Starship Enterprise, "Enterprise" incarnation because it was topical for me at the time. Since then I've been rotating avatars with Star Trek themes...
    Artie "lord of the anal ring toss" Lange from the Howard Stern show crew.

ohhhhhh yeaa

20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by granth
    I googled that and dint come up with anything???
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast