Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Artie "lord of the anal ring toss" Lange from the Howard Stern show crew.

ohhhhhh yeaa
    Joebar you mean thats not you? I thought that was you???

Did Howard ever get his Treo?
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    The beauty of A-Rod (or E-Rod based on his play at third) playing Slappy McFly with the ball on his way to first.....a lady never forgets her purse or white gloves!
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by NX01
    Choosing my name wasn't a serious activity for me so I just picked "NX01" the registration number for the Starship Enterprise, "Enterprise" incarnation because it was topical for me at the time. Since then I've been rotating avatars with Star Trek themes...

NX01 I hope you move on to your next one soon because that one creaps me out, but not as much as granths does
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I googled that and dint come up with anything???
    hes a gangter rapper out of Ca$hville, Tn(nashville) originally signed with Juvenile and his UTP label til it crashed. now is signed by 50 Cent to G-Unit/SHady/Aftermath. and is a member of G-unit. arrested last year for a stabbbing at the Vibe awards.
    hangs out at verious clubs in downtown Nashville, bought a large home in Antioch, TN. see him around here and there
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    Ca$hville, Tn
    I lived in TN a good part of my life and we always referred to it as Nash Vegas.. My sister graduated from MTSU a year and a half ago.
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetoad
    I lived in TN a good part of my life and we always referred to it as Nash Vegas.. My sister graduated from MTSU a year and a half ago.
    ive heard nash vegas too, but in the hip hop scene its Ca$hville, Tenn a key. i will graduate from MTSU in 2 years.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Mine is just COOL
    CASIO SF-7900 > Palm III > PalmVX > Palm m505 > Palm Tungsten C > Treo 650
    SD cards. 8Mb - 64Mb - 128Mb - 256Mb and 1Gb
    www.simnet.is/lappari
  8.    #28  
    hes a gangter rapper out of Ca$hville, Tn(nashville) originally signed with Juvenile and his UTP label til it crashed. now is signed by 50 Cent to G-Unit/SHady/Aftermath. and is a member of G-unit. arrested last year for a stabbbing at the Vibe awards.
    hangs out at verious clubs in downtown Nashville, bought a large home in Antioch, TN. see him around here and there

Speaking of hardcore gangster rappers did you know Vanilla Ice has a CD coming out in August?

If it dosent work this time he is going to enter the boxing profession
    I like the Simpsons and thought an out-of-focus plastic doll of Homer was great! Yeah, I obviously didn't spend too much time on it.
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by lappari
    Mine is just COOL
    I know some Lapparis up in North K.C. any relation?
    I can't use an avatar. For some reason when I try to upload one, it says I need to have a picture that is -1 by -1 pixels. That doesn't leave much in the way of creativity.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetoad
    I like the Simpsons and thought an out-of-focus plastic doll of Homer was great! Yeah, I obviously didn't spend too much time on it.
    Did you check my collection of animated GIFs? There are some good Simpsons ones in there.
    ive met him, several times
    how did you meet him???
    do you live in cashville-10-a-key?
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    Quote Originally Posted by granth
    how did you meet him???
    do you live in cashville-10-a-key?
    i go to schoool in Murfreesboro, and like i mentioned above Buck be in downtown cashville club that i be at. plus hes been at a few shows held at MTSU. he a real cool cat.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I know some Lapparis up in North K.C. any relation?

Not that Im aware of because Im in Iceland.... THE ICELANDIC VIKING
    CASIO SF-7900 > Palm III > PalmVX > Palm m505 > Palm Tungsten C > Treo 650
    SD cards. 8Mb - 64Mb - 128Mb - 256Mb and 1Gb
    www.simnet.is/lappari
  16.    #36  
    i go to schoool in Murfreesboro, and like i mentioned above Buck be in downtown cashville club that i be at. plus hes been at a few shows held at MTSU. he a real cool cat.
    Well Ashley Leppari could be Norwegian, tall, beautiful, blonde, blue eyes, big shoulders Ive got some bikini pics around here somewhere I'll have to find them
    Mine is my son. He was tired and didn't want to eat any more food so he started making faces. He is a funny baby.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Mine is my son. He was learning to eat by himself with a spoon. It was fun at first, but now he is driving us crazy... LOL

Al
    I know the feeling. I remember the first week or so that my son started trying to feed himself. He made such a mess and it was so cute! That wore off after about a week or two. The messes weren't so cute then. Fortunately he's a lot better now. Hang in there! It does get better. If you're frustrated imagine how he feels.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Mine is my son. He was tired and didn't want to eat any more food so he started making faces. He is a funny baby.

Al
    Your avatar is my absolute favorite That picture is priceless.
    erm....yeah buy me one at the bar!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast