Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    His last post was 3/18/05.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Thats a good question? Man...everyone is leaving.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Maybe he and Chickdance eloped? Or maybe Gfunk IS Chickie...or vica versa?

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Maybe he got a life...

Or fed up with the signal to noise ratio on TC...

Or maybe it was the BB effect...
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Missing that avatar....... sniff sniff......
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    So...he's nothing more than a piece of *** to you?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    LMAO! At one point, it was going to be my shutdown screen :-D
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I can put up a similiar avatar to fill the void, but they may pull it, LOL!
    I wonder if I can get away with it?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Maybe he and Chickdance eloped? Or maybe Gfunk IS Chickie...or vica versa?

Just don't give that inspector clu-lu reasons to post here....
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    I can put up a similiar avatar to fill the void, but they may pull it, LOL!
    I wonder if I can get away with it?
    Surely. First Amendment, dear. Just look at me....
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    While I am sure we'd all love to see Lady Treo's arse avatar, just remember that there is no First Amendment in Treocentral.

It's draconian rule. Now, if you can get the mods on your side, you are all set.

But I say, let it all hang out, so to speak.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    So...he's nothing more than a piece of *** to you?
    Actually, like many mens magazines with attractive women featured within, I read Gfunks threads just for the information
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Lady Treo, I like the new avatar, I was guessing you were beautiful,,,,Its kinda like foreplay,,,,a little at a time
    Thanks James!
    Now if only I could sneak that Gfunk replacement avatar in
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    i say go for it Miss Lady
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    First tardanic, now poonerific. Is there no end to your madness Mikec?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Thanks James!
    Now if only I could sneak that Gfunk replacement avatar in
    Just don't start with bikinis for you see, Chick-Dance (Chicken Noodles) broke our hearts on the AFLAC thread with beautiful and sexy avatars.... and now we are left with empty hearts....
    -Michael Pritchard
    Anyone need a avatar memory update for Gfunk?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=77307
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/23/2005 at 01:29 PM.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast