Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Maybe he and Chickdance eloped? Or maybe Gfunk IS Chickie...or vica versa?

Interestingly, Chick-Dance's profile now says she has got 6,773 posts - Wasn't her post count in the range of 4,000+ previously? 6,773 almost sounds like her posts and Gfunk's added? How has Chick-Dance become the No. 1 poster of TC, now that she decided to leave?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Interestingly, Chick-Dance's profile now says she has got 6,773 posts - Wasn't her post count in the range of 4,000+ previously? 6,773 almost sounds like her posts and Gfunk's added? How has Chick-Dance become the No. 1 poster of TC, now that she decided to leave?
    Actually she had 8000 something posts. And if you take that total subtract MY total posts you will get her current profile post count.

Even more disturbing you get the same current Chickie D post count by taking the number of students at West Point and subtracting the number of seals lying on the docks in Fisherville, AK.

I am taking conspiracy that goes right to Bush!!!

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    GF has always posted in cycles. he takes many breaks and then comes back with a vegance.

I think he got a new MS device, that may explain it this time. god knows what that it putting him though.

oh btw lady if you want a uninterested third party to take a look at this new avatar of yours, I will volunteer to take one for the team.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    He's back . . . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    He's back . . . . . .
    That's gd, I hate t lose members o ou pseudo community.

Sorry for h abbreviated words, I forgot t turn off Textras before I got on h web d I hv a lot o short hand (s/hnd) n there.
    Someone please let Gfunk know an appearance n h thread investigating his where abouts s warranted :-)

P.S. posted frm my Treo :-)
    He has been duly notified.
    And yet, he has not posted here. Although, I have seen recent posts with his lovely *** in them. Waittaminute...that come out wrong...
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    AWW.... A whole thread about little ol' me?

Anyway, yeah I was mia for a while. This little treo addiction was getting overboard you know! What happenned to chicky? I'm now THIRD in post counts? Damn!

Also, I think its time to find a new arse for my profile. I thinking something more animated, and jiggly? Hmm...now that's a thought!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Your avatar is a staple in the treo community...you can't change it ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Life does move on . . . . . . .

Could the next one be better?
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/10/2005 at 09:09 AM.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    AWW.... A whole thread about little ol' me?

Anyway, yeah I was mia for a while. This little treo addiction was getting overboard you know! What happenned to chicky? I'm now THIRD in post counts? Damn!

Also, I think its time to find a new arse for my profile. I thinking something more animated, and jiggly? Hmm...now that's a thought!

gfunk,

If you must change, I suggest you bring back "Cane Babe"
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    The avatar is back!
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    gfunkmagic here is some jiggly arse for you
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    gfunk,

If you must change, I suggest you bring back "Cane Babe"
    Here's the "Cane Babe" that gfunk used once in the past.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    May I humbly offer this modification of GFunk's avatar.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://www.doctordalai.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalai Lama
    May I humbly offer this modification of GFunk's avatar.....
    may we humbly accept
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    may we humbly accept
    Dutch, wouldnt it be up to gfdunk to accept?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex

Dutch, wouldnt it be up to gfdunk to accept?
    In the spirit with which Gfunk has shared with us I looked at the offering as an offering for one and for all. Forgive my forwardness...the jiggle...it is.....hypnotic..........

that's why I said may we
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    gfunkmagic here is some jiggly arse for you

Hehe... those are hilarious!!

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Here's the "Cane Babe" that gfunk used once in the past.

AHhhh! I liked that one too, but the mods requested here to leave.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast