Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It was just a guess.

But wouldn't you start locking your door even after you had been robbed?
    Sensitive? Has Oliver Stone taken over TC? What could be so sensitive about latte's, iPods and tattoos???
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Sensitive? Has Oliver Stone taken over TC? What could be so sensitive about latte's, iPods and tattoos???
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    It was just a guess.

But wouldn't you start locking your door even after you had been robbed?
    I would never have left my door unlocked to you crazies in the first place...
    I think we have great administrators on TC!
    I don’t get why this is an issue. A TC member asks to delete or make her posts invisible and the administrators, from the goodness of their hearts, agree to it, why do people make an issue of it? It could happen to anyone. Just let it go people.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    All,

One of our members made a request that we could grant. And that member had contributed quite a lot to our community, so we granted it. It was a nice thing to do for someone. That's all. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $there$ $is$ $no$ $conspiracy$.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    A TC member asks to delete or make her posts invisible and the administrators, from the goodness of their hearts, agree to it, why do people make an issue of it?
    Curiosity....
    can all my posts be invisible too..except to myself and then only I will have the pleasure of reading my own wit and fiendishly incisive comments...that AFLAC thread was/is becoming a monument to sheer, unmitigated banality..except of ocurse my own posts...ahem
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    can all my posts be invisible too..except to myself and then only I will have the pleasure of reading my own wit and fiendishly incisive comments...that AFLAC thread was/is becoming a monument to sheer, unmitigated banality..except of ocurse my own posts...ahem
    Mine were really good to, banal, trivial and repetitive, but otherwise really bad, uh, good I mean.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    Curiosity....
    Isn't that what killed the cat?
    I still see no reason for people to second-guess the administrators' decision or, for that matter, Chick-Dance's. I trust that if they tell us she has a reason for doing that then she does. End of story.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Mine were really good to, banal, trivial and repetitive, but otherwise really bad, uh, good I mean.
    I agree! Your posts were, in the word of the Chicken, "priceless"

Now please go save the AFLAC thread....
    -Michael Pritchard
    I almost forgot. KRamsauer, can you also bring back a few threads that the Chicken Noodles started? The one about silly photos and one about quote of the day, I think. Some of us did post often in those especially the photos. Thank you.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I agree. Mods, is there a way to hide everybody elses posts, so that I can read only mine?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  14.    #34  
    The one about silly photos and one about quote of the day, I think.
    I merged Chick's quote thread with an older one, so it's now resurrected. I'm still working on the photo one...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    I still see no reason for people to second-guess the administrators' decision or, for that matter, Chick-Dance's. I trust that if they tell us she has a reason for doing that then she does. End of story.
    I am not second guessing anyone's decision. I think it's nice the mods were able to grant her request. I just wonder what circumstance would motivate a person to suddenly want thousands of posts invisible?

Maybe you should spend less time staring into your pants and more on whats going on around you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Maybe you should spend less time staring into your pants and more on whats going on around you.
    lmao
    OK woof, I'll give it a try, and I am as curious as you are as to what has brought Noodles to this decision. But being a smart woman as she is I have to conclude that she has good reasons.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Now how did I know that was coming
    lmao
    OK woof, I'll give it a try, and I am as curious as you are as to what has brought Noodles to this decision. But being a smart woman as she is I have to conclude that she has good reasons.
    Oops thanks for seeing the humor. I realized later I forgot the smiley.

One question though. Are you laughing at what I said or the veiw?
  19.    #39  
    Are you laughing at what I said or the veiw?
    Considering he's been staring for so long, there must not be much to see!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    One question though. Are you laughing at what I said or the veiw?
    Both
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    Considering he's been staring for so long, there must not be much to see!
    lmao.... As we age, we just want to make sure it's still there.....
    -Michael Pritchard
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast