View Poll Results: Who Shall Recieve the award?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • dutchtrumpet

4 23.53%
  • Insertion

9 52.94%
  • Clairegirl

3 17.65%
  • Big_OTR

1 5.88%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Who here on this website shall recieve the distinct honor of being inducted into "Peanut Gallery Hall of Fame"? Please vote and explain your choice.
    hmmmm...i see i have the first vote
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You are the the most deserving in my eyes. Your witty comments are always good for a laugh or two.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    You didn't want to vote for yourself? There is great pride in recieving this honor you know/
    Why isn't EvilGhost in contention?
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    You are the the most deserving in my eyes. Your witty comments are always good for a laugh or two.
    Are you hitting on me?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Why isn't EvilGhost in contention?
    EvilGhost is a more serious form of it. As his tagline says he is a "thread crapper".
    If I win, can I exchange my peanuts for Skittles?

9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    If I win, can I exchange my peanuts for Skittles?
    maybe
    Who the Hell voted for Claire?? Did you not read NRG's post? Vote and EXPLAIN! Do not be fooled by some voluptous 'toon, suck up boy! She is really 6'3" and 385lbs, having gone down from her fighting weight of 435lbs. (Yes, I said fighting weight, as she once wrestled bears and alligators for a travelling circus.) Now that I have shattered your fantasy, don't you feel silly?

some of the above statements are not true. In fact they are outright lies and fabrications...but you're still a suck up!

travelling circus... wrestles alligators and bears... 6'3" and 385... CANA-DATE a Canadian on-line match-making service (that I just made up) has found you an ideal date Insertion, SIR. Unfortunately Claire is not in the database, but you will find that this substitute meets most of your criteria.

However, if CANA-DATE candidate number one does not tickle your fancy, we have selected a second candidate for you... she has a wonderful smile too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    travelling circus... wrestles alligators and bears... 6'3" and 385... CANA-DATE a Canadian on-line match-making service (that I just made up) has found you an ideal date Insertion, SIR. Unfortunately Claire is not in the database, but you will find that this substitute meets most of your criteria.

However, if CANA-DATE candidate number one does not tickle your fancy, we have selected a second candidate for you... she has a wonderful smile too.
    Moony boy... You better get to work on perfecting that potion! This one may send me over the edge...
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Where are the voters?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan

well thats it, I think I just miss-carried watching the first pic...and the odd thing is that I'm a guy
  15. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    well thats it, I think I just miss-carried watching the first pic...and the odd thing is that I'm a guy
    Gator wrastling guy?
    Dearest Claire will never forgive me...

Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Moony boy... You better get to work on perfecting that potion! This one may send me over the edge...
    Bah! You'll never leave me.

...and I have yet to vote. Hmmm...if I were me....who would I choose???

Since Dutch and Claire have yet to even make an appearance in this thread, it's gotta be Insertion.
    I'm back!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast