Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I will venture to say it is him posting under a different name. Evidence here.

Links of other areas of interest on Trundy's website:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Links of Interest
    seekeys.com bestokeywest.com surfski.cc treounlock.com keywesthoteldirectory.com keywestgophers.com flowerskeywest.com cateringkeywest.com keywestcottages.net keywestcommercialproperty.com thekeywestrealtors.com computerskeywest.com keywesthousesitter.com bestkeywest.com

keywestbudget.com electriccarrentalskeywest.com scooterrentalskeywest.com

keywestrealestateguide.com keywestlisting.com realestatelistingskeywest.com bestofkeywest.com keywestpropertylistings.com keywestrealestateprices.com keywestpropertyvalues.com keywesthousehunting.com propertiesforsaleinkeywest.com propertiesforsaleinsouthflorida.com

keywaste.com keywestrealestatesearch.com floridakeysrealestatesearch.com

akeywestrealestatecompany.com justlistedkeywest.com afloridarealestatecompany.com realestatekeywestflorida.com keywestrealestatecompanies.com islandkeywest.com akeywestrealestateagent.com homerealestatedepot.com keywestmodularhomes.com

modularhomespage.com floridakeysmodularhomes.com akeywestrealtor.com treounlocking.com treo650unlocking.com treo650unlock.com treo650software.com treo600unlocking.com

treo600unlock.com thekeywest.com keywestmansion.net keywestlocals.com keywestlimousine.com keywestinvestment.com keywestinns.net keywesthome.net keywesthavana.com havanakeywest.com guantanamobaycuba.com havanacitycuba.com keywestforts.com hankskeywest.com allaboutkeywest.com akeywest.com treo650update.com bikerentalskeywest.com keywestguesthouse.net watkinsgophers.com keywestrealestatelisting.com mlskeywest.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice all the Key's and Key West websites? Well let's look at Docmasters name that he put on a thread a while back shall we?
    Trundy in a Docs clothes?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    docmaster[/B]]Hey Kevin!

See guys I knew somebody was listening!

OK Kevin, 2 of my most pressing issues:

1. The highlighted 'cancel' button in the Call Log.. is anything being done about that? (to restore it to the way the Treo 600 was... with the top entry in the log being highlighted)
    2. The dialogue box that pops up if your dialed number is busy now takes 30 seconds to appear, whereas with the Treo 600 it popped up immediately... any indication that fix is coming?

Thank you so much, in advance, for your input.

Hank Dean
    Key West, FL

From this alone I would venture to say that DocMaster is Trundy. He even acts like Trundy.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Here he is making the same mistake on memory amounts!!

Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral, 04/12/2005, 10:03 AM
    It should still have a bare minimum of 128k though ZB, I'm sure you agree with him/her.

Especially with this new form of memory.

It's the only hardware issue beef I have with PalmOne, the rest of the hardware is fantastic.

Please say something about it at www.treo650update.com

Thanks!
    Todays mistake:

Quote Originally Posted by docmaster
    I don't use any other software at all and mine will do this from time to time as well.

Guys, look... it's this new memory system causing these hundreds of different anomolies in the 650... unexplained stuff is popping up all over the place... it comes and goes... a bizarre problem that you've never had before will pop up today and then mysteriously fix itself, sometimes after several hard resets and sometimes with no coaxing at all... sometimes over weeks or months and sometimes it only shows up for one day... many times you'd hardly notice it if it was minor enough... but sometimes it's like it just jumps up and slaps you.

Look past the problem itself, as it is merely the symptom...

The cause is the GD memory.

I'm telling you P1 needs to be pressured to go back to the old memory system that was on the 600... they also need to make it 128k... it would hardly cost them anything to add the extra memory.

As a side benefit... think of all the old apps that you once loved that you'd be able to run again!

Food for thought.
    The URL in his sig gave him away, no one but him ever posted that site in their sig. Constant 650 bashing also gave him away, but it was the URL that sealed it!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Here he is ranting about the memory in the same fashion as DocMaster

Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral
    Oh god... now it's "Poor Palm" is it? aarrrrrrggghhh.
    it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's the memory it's .......

And here is DocMaster ranting in the same fashion as Tundy

It's the farging new memory system... those bastages won't admit that it doesn't farging work.. farging cork suckers. - Roman Maroney
    Same thread here mind you
    Oh yeah... wait and watch over the course of this year.

It's the memory folks.
    Still same thread

Just the MEMORY anomaly du jour.
    I thought Tundy's name IS Hank. Isn't it on his treo650update site? I've seen it before...
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I thought Tundy's name IS Hank. Isn't it on his treo650update site? I've seen it before...
    Tundy is Hank? Same as Doc's? HMMM
    Last edited by Insertion; 05/12/2005 at 09:06 PM.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    treo650update.com = 66.225.255.3 see my attached .txt file for all the other domains that share the same IP address, 926 in total.

As a pointof interest after checking just one domain "KEYWESTBUDGET.COM" the whois shows this

Registrant:
    Henry T Dean
    US

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
    Domain Name: KEYWESTBUDGET.COM
    Created on: 28-Jan-05
    Expires on: 28-Jan-06
    Last Updated on: 05-Feb-05

Administrative Contact:
    Dean, Henry T *****
    US
    Technical Contact:
    Dean, Henry T hank@surfski.cc
    US

Domain servers in listed order:
    E16NS1.DNS-HE.COM
    E16NS2.DNS-HE.COM

**Also note the contact address **** is for a domain he recommends on his list at treo650update.com

**Note that all domains on the IP are not owned by Hank but a large majority are...for sure every one listed on treo650update.com are.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by JHromadka; 05/13/2005 at 09:09 AM.
    Excellent, please keep collection information and we can signal the mods. I don't think anyone would put it past Tundy to come back under another alias and continue to scream the sky is falling and 128k for everyone!

NRG, thank you for your efforts.
    He also left a posting here http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=16170

**Note the phone number is the same**

Hank & Petie Dean
    American Visitor Centers - Key West!
    <info removed>

##########################

**Photo removed, confirmed it wasnt the same Hank
    Last edited by JHromadka; 05/13/2005 at 09:06 AM.
    I went ahead and signaled the mods to this thread.
    Now come on...he's not a spamming troll, he's providing some adult conversation.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Signaled them to NRGs first post with this text:

"Please read the entire thread, the issue is not with NRG, but with Tundy (TundyCentral) and his new user account that has been created that is creating the same level of strife/trolling/advertising that he was previously banned for. You can call it ban-evasion, but basically the "troll" is back.

Thanks in advance."
    "docmaster
    Banned"

Thanks mods for your help in this one, and I know countless other members appreciate it. Thanks for reacting quickly.
    I kind of figured it a couple days back.
    Check this thread, starting at post #29.

Sincerely
    Kevin
    Thanks for the info and the sleuthing, but please don't post people's personal info (links are ok). We get enough calls from telemarketers as it is!
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    So i should stop the crank calling?

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    So i should stop the crank calling?
    lolzzzzz
    Treo650/sprint PCS/Locked/unlimited vision & SMS (now international too)& 1000 mins for $65.
    Treo650/tmobile/Unlocked/on trial.
    Logitech Mobile Pro.
    JabraBT800.
    Treo Wireless Headset.
    SE HBH660.
    Motorolla 810.
    Supertooth Bluetooth car kit.
  19. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    You guys (and girls, although "guys" includes girls, these days, kinda like in French) must have nothing to do!!! Can't imagine spending time searching posts to see if someone is posting as someone else... Is it personal?
    Quote Originally Posted by hsk
    You guys (and girls, although "guys" includes girls, these days, kinda like in French) must have nothing to do!!! Can't imagine spending time searching posts to see if someone is posting as someone else... Is it personal?
    Did you look at that text file? Someone who registers 926 domains with some of the stupid names he has really has nothing to do.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast