1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    How long has the Soft-ware side of TC been in operation?
    About 3 hrs. It is currently in a "soft launch" stage, we still have some minor work (mainly graphical) to do. Full launch later this month.

The software store is in partnership with Mobihand, and we have worked closely with them to offer a "one cart" solution for accessories, software, and smartphones.
    Then I will be able to support this site! I'll get my software from here instead of Handango!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    About 3 hrs. It is currently in a "soft launch" stage, we still have some minor work (mainly graphical) to do. Full launch later this month.

The software store is in partnership with Mobihand, and we have worked closely with them to offer a "one cart" solution for accessories, software, and smartphones.
    Marcus,

Will this software site include the many useful freeware utilities for the Treo 600/650 as well? I really like the idea of the 'one stop shop'.

James
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    James,

Please post a list of the utilites you are looking for and we will contact each developer to see if they are interested in working with us.
    I don't know whether it is appropriate to ask on the forums on what you guys would charge developers for their work to market on TC. I know Palmgear and Handango are the 400 lb gorillas in available apps and sometimes charge the developers a sizable percentage of profits. Maybe if we know you guys charge less (profit not price), more developers will come aboard and more customers like us will buy more here. My 2 cents.
    James,

Please post a list of the utilites you are looking for and we will contact each developer to see if they are interested in working with us.
    Datebk 5?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I've got a few:

keyshades
    nomount
    dopewars
    filez

I will add more as I think of them.
    Marcus,
    What a wonderful idea! I would much rather support all of you here than anywhere else. One suggestion, if I may? Perhaps you could offer a few content downloads? I realize this could be made for free, but a T|C logo screensaver sounds cool! Either way, software store! Great idea!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Hello,

Here is a list that I have compiled. It is not all inclusive, but either I or my colleagues have used this software. I have not verified all of the links or if all of the software is still freeware.

American Airlines PocketFly (Flight Timetables) - link
    Star Alliance PcoketFly (Flight Timetables) - link
    Ballistic Calculator by Trevor Steele - link
    Converter by Matt N. Marsh - link
    DateCalc by JarDesign - link
    DayCalc by JarDesign - link
    MedCalc by Mathias Tschopp, MD - link
    Six Sigma Calculator by Embark Technologies - link
    Tip Pro by PDASoft - link
    Directory Assistant by Rick Whitt - link
    SolFree by Solebon Software - link
    The Core Pocket Media Player (TCPMP) by Gábor Kovács - link
    cotoGPS by Thomas Runge - link
    Cetus GPS by Cetus - link
    ChitChat Lite by KalemSoft - link
    Bible Reader by Olive Tree Bible Software, Inc. - link
    Adobe Acrobat Reader - link
    BrightCam by Treoware - link
    dbScan by C.E. Steuart Dewar - link
    FileZ by Nosleep Software - link
    KeyguardTime+ by Tom Talpey
    OnCradleOn by Kenta Cho - link
    PXA Clocker Lite by HexView - link
    TrackerDog by A0Soft Inc. - link

James
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Freebies:
    DA
    Flight Status
    TreoOffOn (by Quickster a TC user)
    SoundOff (by Quickster a TC user)

Low Cost:
    PowerRun
    TreoAlertMgr
    BackUpMan
    MegaClock
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover

Marcus,

While you are working on graphics, why not add a TC favicon for the web site.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover