Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    It has probably been said...in many different ways...
    But how in the world could one be insulted by an anonymous poster?
    You gotta take all of this for the fun that it is...
    And THAT is the whole point, Strider. It's all in fun. Instead of grabbing your blankie, and curling up in the fetal position, laugh a little bit.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I think most men have a WOMAN thing...
    How much they prefer a certain nationality depends on who is standing in front of them or how soon the bar is closing!
    Amen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Only when my man asks me nice...

Would it help that my mother is Japanese?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    And THAT is the whole point, Strider. It's all in fun. Instead of grabbing your blankie, and curling up in the fetal position, laugh a little bit.
    I dont know, insertion.
    I have been shocked by this board a few times...
    And sometimes a good fetal position cry is just the thing that gives me the courage to jump back into the forum.

I too thrive on being a giver!!
    Sorry to pull us back on topic again but another problem searching is that the title of a thread often dosent say anything about the actual content.

How many times have you seen a thread titled "newbie question here", "new user", "got a question", "found a problem with treo resets", "treo is junk". You have no clue what the thread is about, so users do a search and come up with 3 dozen threads that look irrelevant.

EDIT: spelling
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 05/04/2005 at 12:11 PM.
    Only when my man asks me nice...
    Hmmmm.....
    My wife likes it better when I dont ask...
    Nothing wrong with a little "flippin" here and there..
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    ....Of course I have now moved on to the 650, but I am still fond of those times we shared
    Thats funny
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Sorry to pull us back on topic again but but another problem searching is that the title of a thread often dosent say anything about the actual content.

How many tomes have wou seen a thread titled "newbie question here", "new user", "got a question", "found a problem with treo resets", "treo is junk". You have no clue what the thread is about, so users do a search and come up with 3 dozen threads that look irrelevant.
    Well...
    I have not read the entire thread (yet)..
    But i will say that despite treocentrals search engine, you can still find what you want if you take the time to look hard enough.
    In my case it has never taken weeks, or even hours for that matter.
    Well...
    I have not read the entire thread (yet)..
    But i will say that despite treocentrals search engine, you can still find what you want if you take the time to look hard enough.
    In my case it has never taken weeks, or even hours for that matter.
    I agree. I have found what I needed within 10 minutes usually.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    the should ban new thread that have the following words?: snowflake, asterisk, "quick question," "read me," etc oh and , "who is with me"

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.

Would it help that my mother is Japanese?
    What exactly are you wanting "help" with?
    What exactly are you wanting "help" with?
    Please refer to my screen name.

Christina,
    Now that you have us all teased up with your Asianess...
    How bout a pic?
  14.    #154  
    wow....
    LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Sorry to pull us back on topic again but another problem searching is that the title of a thread often dosent say anything about the actual content.

How many times have you seen a thread titled "newbie question here", "new user", "got a question", "found a problem with treo resets", "treo is junk". You have no clue what the thread is about, so users do a search and come up with 3 dozen threads that look irrelevant.

EDIT: spelling
    Example: The thread that started all of this, titled "beginner".
    Hmmmm.....
    My wife likes it better when I dont ask...
    Nothing wrong with a little "flippin" here and there..
    It's ALL good...
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Christina,
    Now that you have us all teased up with your Asianess...
    How bout a pic?
    Okay...now flaunting my lack of tech coolness, I have no idea how to do that or I would post an Avatar.

I know, I know...SEARCH! and ye shall find! Can it even be done on a Treo?
    Hmmmm...call me prude, but if THAT is what you want help with, bringing up mom is not going to help your cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    wow....
    Well, she did ask!