Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    No...he's a VERY good man!
    Being in the first few years of my marriage I didnt know that this wasnt a continued thing.
  2.    #102  
    bingo jamespaul.
  3.    #103  
    I didn't know they groomed for crabs too...
    Dutch, you should've included a poll, just so we can see the ratio of those that get it, and those who need an enema.

Seems to me, most find it entertaining.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #105  
    I would have but I don't know how to and none of the people here have told me or done it for me.
    I could do it for you. Send me a PM on the selections..
  7.    #107  
    Ronbo..thanks! I will later....I was being a smart alec about people showing me though
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I could do it for you. Send me a PM on the selections..
    Here he comes to save the day!!!

Where else but T|C can you have such a love/hate relationship with the Mods.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Ronbo..thanks! I will later....I was being a smart alec about people showing me though
    I for one appreciated the subtle humor of that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I for one appreciated the subtle humor of that post.
    I laughed out loud on that one myself, my babies keep asking "what, what, what daddy, whats funny?"
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Being in the first few years of my marriage I didnt know that this wasnt a continued thing.
    James, If you're a "good man" the myths of it all ending after or well into marriage are just that...myths. We're not "lucky", we're happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I would have but I don't know how to and none of the people here have told me or done it for me.
    Gadzooks!!! Mine eyes!! I am offended by that avatar sxtg!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    Why in the world would I want to spend three weeks searching through countless posts that are usually just chit chat between the TC regulars when I can get an answer in less than a day from someone without a bone to pick over searching????
    Not really. If you enter the right search terms, you can get posts that answer your questions. Yes you have many user comments, but they do help.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Gadzooks!!! Mine eyes!! I am offended by that avatar sxtg!
    Lucky I croped it then
    Why do my pics looks so shotty when I resize them to fit the avatar? They're crystal clear hires pics, and then they turn out like I took em with a 600
    sxtg...what nationality is your wife/girlfriend? Filipina?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    sxtg...what nationality is your wife/girlfriend? Filipina?
    asian/indian
    Who's that dude all up on her? You gonna stand there while he moves in??

Who's that dude all up on her? You gonna stand there while he moves in??
    I'm not the jealous type
    Great, I'll pick her up at 8!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast