Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Happy 3,000 posts to me!!

Well, I am now an even bigger treo geek

Thanks for the great forum and store (Marcus, Miradu and all of the mods!!!!)

This is a great place for treo lovers. Here's to 3,000 more
    Wa Hoooooooo!
    Tell me you didn't make that post to get your 3,000th...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Tell me you didn't make that post to get your 3,000th...
    Guilty
    That sir, is cheating! I think the Mods should dock you 10 posts, and see to it you earn it fair and square.

Three thousand though...wow. That's truly rarified air. Do the rest of us look small to you? Somehow, I'm feeling inadequate...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    That sir, is cheating! I think the Mods should dock you 10 posts, and see to it you earn it fair and square.

Three thousand though...wow. That's truly rarified air. Do the rest of us look small to you? Somehow, I'm feeling inadequate...
    I already got docked quite a few posts in the great treocentral crash of 2004

Don't feel inadequate...you too can be like me, wasting countless hours browsing the forums. Searching for that perfect app...the perfect tidbit of advise that will help me truly use my treo to it's fullest. By the way...does your mirror work?
    My mirror mechanism works fine...but can anyone tell me what this little icon is? It's like a crosshair with a line through it. Oh, and I've got this little flashing * in the upper left corner. Damn thing just doesn't go away.

8.    #8  
    by the way...do you know how to type an underscore? Also which BT headset do you prefer? Is there a delay when you press the power button?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    by the way...do you know how to type an underscore? Also which BT headset do you prefer? Is there a delay when you press the power button?
    a word of advise. I was called names about the bluetooth headsets
  10.    #10  
    anything good?
    What are the "must have" programs for the Treo? Which is the best email program?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    lol
    There has to be a way to connect my laptop to the internet via my 650. Does anyone know if this is possible?
    If we keep this up, we'll all be at 3,000

If we keep this up, we'll all be at 3,000
    one can only dream...
    anything good?
    dutch, try to do a search FIRST next time before asking that question. You'll find lots of threads answering your question. Sheesh!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  17.    #17  
    how dare you tell me to search. look at all of your posts. get a life and tell me what I need to know so I don't have to do it.
    how dare you tell me to search. look at all of your posts. get a life and tell me what I need to know so I don't have to do it.
    It's such a shame when someone asks a question, only to get flamed by some anal know-it-all! POO!

(can I say anal?)

I rarely get involved in these type of topics, but I just "feel" like I have to give my $.02

I agree with Insertion on this one I thought TC was a friendly place where people help people (translation... DO EVERYTHING FOR ME)

I don't know why I even bother anymore
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast